It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chippas: You do academy at age 15? Huh, TIL.
Venhiem: Is it weird to do so where you live? Cuz here some kids start academy and tuition from class 6, like 10 or 11 years old.
It's weird to do so both where I come from, and where I live. We make sure to finish school before heading off for further studies.
Venhiem: ______________________________________________________________________________
I'm sorry for my previous key drop post. I have to do something to make up for that major upset.
I have 70 Tremor Coins (I scraped them up from liking and one Snake game, cuz most things are unavailable here including games) that I was saving up for Incredipede. Well now I can offer any one of these under-70 TC games.
Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack DLC Steam Game
Cubicity Desura Game
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge Desura Game
The Body Changer Desura Game
Fairy Bloom Freesia Desura Game
Eryi's Action Desura Game
Plith Desura Game
Micy Roll Desura Game
Super Panda Adventures Desura Game
Particulars Desura Game
Doom and Destiny Desura Game
Chester Desura Game
8-Bit Commando Desura Game
____________________________________________________________________________________

Reply with the game you want. First SIX replies will be taken and I'll roll a virtual die. Then the Winner gets his game. Please note that I'll order from Tremor Games and it may take time for them to give the game.

And please hurry I have to go to academy in 4 hours.
I think I'll enter as well for Doom and Destiny. It's good from your side Venhiem that you try to make up for the gift code issue(as mentioned in previous posts, although I didn't bother checking about the key-I'm not a Steam user), so thanks for the short giveaway and +1 !

P.S. By the way, I think that you and Chippas probably mean different things referring to an "academy"- he thinks of it as equivalent to a university while in your country is most probably equivalent to high school or something. :-)
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Treasure
Treasure: P.S. By the way, I think that you and Chippas probably mean different things referring to an "academy"- he thinks of it as equivalent to a university while in your country is most probably equivalent to high school or something. :-)
This may very well be the case. :) Seeing as I live in Japan, people are most certainly not certified to enter any sort of academy until you've reached a certain degree of education, if ever..
high rated
Time for some spring cleaning again, everything must go! If you'd like any of these, drop me a PM, first come first served.

Tales of Maj'Eyal (Online activation/Steam key on ShinyLoot)
The Grave Digger (DRM-free on ShinyLoot, includes a Desura key)
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: Time for some spring cleaning again, everything must go! If you'd like any of these, drop me a PM, first come first served.

A-Train 8 (Steam)
Flatspace (DRM-free on ShinyLoot)
Hero Siege (Steam key on ShinyLoot)
Is flatspace the roguelike from the groupees bundle?
Sachys: Is flatspace the roguelike from the groupees bundle?
Yup. Do you want it?
Sachys: Is flatspace the roguelike from the groupees bundle?
Leroux: Yup. Do you want it?
GnnnNmnnmMn...

Aye go on then! I'll let you know how it plays.

Cheers leroux!
Leroux: Time for some spring cleaning again, everything must go! If you'd like any of these, drop me a PM, first come first served.

A-Train 8 (Steam)
Flatspace (DRM-free on ShinyLoot)
The Grave Digger (ShinyLoot)
Have you still got A-Train 8?
RevolutionSphere: Have you still got A-Train 8?
Sorry, it's gone. :(
RevolutionSphere: Have you still got A-Train 8?
Leroux: Sorry, it's gone. :(
Oh, ah well :(
These two are still available:

Dark Scavenger (DRM-free on Shiny Loot, includes a Desura key)
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: These two are still available:

Ooh, I'd love Tales of Maj'Eyal! :) PM'd
Post edited April 23, 2014 by chean
niniendowarrior: Ugh. That is not cool.
Venhiem: What the fvck! I got that from a trade! Honest! I did NOT copy paste it from there! Oh man I feel so scammed and embarrassed... I traded it for 4 Dead Island Epidemic gifts (yes I know its free)... and here I thought I had the upper hand in the trade...
I'm sorry guys. I have to find a brown bag to cover my shame.
You're not supposed to "trade" Dead Island Epidemic gifts anyway, so technically you didn't get scammed..
low rated
Leroux: These two are still available:

Dark Scavenger (DRM-free on Shiny Loot, includes a Desura key)
Can I get Grave Digger please?
Chippas: snip
As Treasure said, Academy is not actually some sort University, its actually side-by-side study to improve grades.
Venhiem: What the fvck! I got that from a trade! Honest! I did NOT copy paste it from there! Oh man I feel so scammed and embarrassed... I traded it for 4 Dead Island Epidemic gifts (yes I know its free)... and here I thought I had the upper hand in the trade...
I'm sorry guys. I have to find a brown bag to cover my shame.
spoderman: You're not supposed to "trade" Dead Island Epidemic gifts anyway, so technically you didn't get scammed..
Yeah ...but I gave something and got nothing.
Treasure: I think I'll enter as well for Doom and Destiny.
Well by now I've only got two people... In about an hour I'mma pick a winner by rolling a six faced die. If no one else is interested I'd put 3 names with treasure and 3 with thefunnyguy and it'd be a 50-50 chance.
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Venhiem