It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: OK -- these two I'll just drop here.

Ultratron (Steam)
PI2YA-IFNY9-0MHLQ
RAH37-WD2DF-JK257

And that's all for now, folks! :-)
grabbed the top one, thank you.
could I ask for a hug?I'm somewhat lonely and need some DRM-free love
l0rdtr3k: could I ask for a hug?I'm somewhat lonely and need some DRM-free love
"Hug"
Post edited April 25, 2014 by skynet464
l0rdtr3k: could I ask for a hug?I'm somewhat lonely and need some DRM-free love
*points at Stooner in bath of TAGES lube
thats all yer getting for no dollaz!
high rated
Redeemed.

& you are both welcome :)
Post edited April 25, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib:
Well that was an extremely pleasant surprise. I was a little sad when I saw all the games on the code because the only one I was interested in was King of Dragon Pass. I put codes in anyway for shits and giggles after a couple of minutes and King of Dragon Pass was the only one there. Thank you.
glad to see some regulars showing up again here
high rated
all steam
Dead Hungry Diner
ZWZR0-JPE?F-KM?D6
Major Mayhem
H2VX6-D8M2K-GN?GT
To The Moon
K9QJ8-W8NVT-??D940
Vanguard Princess
QT92Z-ANXPI-0WV?8

? digit between 0 and 9
?? last letter in the alphabet
low rated
DirkGrave: all steam
Dead Hungry Diner
ZWZR0-JPE?F-KM?D6
Major Mayhem
H2VX6-D8M2K-GN?GT
To The Moon
K9QJ8-W8NVT-??D940
Vanguard Princess
QT92Z-ANXPI-0WV?8

? digit between 0 and 9
?? last letter in the alphabet
please don't drop keys where we need to try them one by one. steam now block you for one hour if you try more than 3 or 4 times
DampSquib:
theslitherydeee: Well that was an extremely pleasant surprise. I was a little sad when I saw all the games on the code because the only one I was interested in was King of Dragon Pass. I put codes in anyway for shits and giggles after a couple of minutes and King of Dragon Pass was the only one there. Thank you.
not bad! shame the other redeemer did not post as well!
theslitherydeee: Well that was an extremely pleasant surprise. I was a little sad when I saw all the games on the code because the only one I was interested in was King of Dragon Pass. I put codes in anyway for shits and giggles after a couple of minutes and King of Dragon Pass was the only one there. Thank you.
Sachys: not bad! shame the other redeemer did not post as well!
Desura is by far the best option for posting open codes since it tells everyone who redeemed it, gog is great too since it'll tell the gifter who redeemed it and its the GOG name so its accurate
Most likely they thanked via PM to avoid any unpleasantries.
grunthos64: Desura is by far the best option for posting open codes since it tells everyone who redeemed it, gog is great too since it'll tell the gifter who redeemed it and its the GOG name so its accurate
aye, but a desura code openly placed with just show xenatar aka murica1, aka sokuk, aka keppqq and a whole bunch of seasonally changed names. theyre all xenatar anyways.
theslitherydeee:
Thank you via PM.
DampSquib: Thank you via PM.
still a shame - common courtesy to all others really.