It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
niniendowarrior: I don't see the rush. If you have to go, then check back later to see who should get the game.
Yes I just thought people might not like it if I run a giveaway and then disappear for 4 hours.
low rated
Venhiem: snip
You didn't have to do that to prove you were not lying :) .I didn't say you were a scammer,just making you aware of that!And not interested in anything :) Thanks
low rated
Thefunnyguy: I'll enter for The Body Changer.
1. Thefunnyguy
waiting ...
Venhiem: snip
BoneCleaver: You didn't have to do that to prove you were not lying :) .I didn't say you were a scammer,just making you aware of that!And not interested in anything :) Thanks
yeah well i feel bad and i dont wanna call this off now whats started has to end
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Venhiem
niniendowarrior: I don't see the rush. If you have to go, then check back later to see who should get the game.
Venhiem: Yes I just thought people might not like it if I run a giveaway and then disappear for 4 hours.
Just notify beforehand that you have to go and then come back later.
Post edited April 23, 2014 by niniendowarrior
low rated
Venhiem: Yes I just thought people might not like it if I run a giveaway and then disappear for 4 hours.
niniendowarrior: Just notify beforehand that you have to go and then come back later.
Ok i will, if enough persons haven't yet entered.
low rated
NOW WHO THE F*CK HAS A PROBLEM? Why is someone downvoting all my posts (and other ppls too) ....
Venhiem: NOW WHO THE F*CK HAS A PROBLEM? Why is someone downvoting all my posts (and other ppls too) ....
We figured out that there is whole army downrepers downreping everything that is not a key. Welcome to the Ninjas!
Venhiem: NOW WHO THE F*CK HAS A PROBLEM? Why is someone downvoting all my posts (and other ppls too) ....
gildor2603: We figured out that there is whole army downrepers downreping everything that is not a key. Welcome to the Ninjas!
haha. nice
high rated
Just forget about rep!!!

It means NOTHING unless you allow it to.

Screw the downreppers, don't let them define who you are.
Rune Classic Steam Key: GLQT5-KJ8H5-C28G2
X-Blades Steam Key: BA3CY-3F9VA-XAB2Z
Ion Assault Steam Key: FMFY2-77XEQ-RWP0K
Planets Under Attack Steam Key: F5E72-JHMFH-NMEBX
Just play some cool games, have fun, and fuhget about it!
low rated
OldFatGuy: Just forget about rep!!!

Thanks a lot! I got Rune and X-Blades but rest were taken by someone else.
OldFatGuy: Just forget about rep!!!

Thefunnyguy: Thanks a lot! I got Rune and X-Blades but rest were taken by someone else.
Oh well. All gone. Thanks anyways lot OldFatGuy! You're awesome!
I wonder if we'll ever see The Black Mirror in GOG catalog.
I voted on community wishlist of course, but heh, I think it's far away from it.

And I really don't want to download it from Amazon, or Gamestop or else... GOG and Steam are more than enough.
kojocel: I wonder if we'll ever see The Black Mirror in GOG catalog.
I voted on community wishlist of course, but heh, I think it's far away from it.

And I really don't want to download it from Amazon, or Gamestop or else... GOG and Steam are more than enough.
Hmmmm... they do look good.
Venhiem: And please hurry I have to go to academy in 4 hours.
You do academy at age 15? Huh, TIL.
Venhiem: And please hurry I have to go to academy in 4 hours.
Chippas: You do academy at age 15? Huh, TIL.
Is it weird to do so where you live? Cuz here some kids start academy and tuition from class 6, like 10 or 11 years old.