It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: Wow, amazing drop. Thanks a lot! I managed to grab all the Wing Commander games. Alpha Centauri and Legend of Kryandia are still available.
How did you manage to split the Wing Commander games off? I didn't know we could do something like that!
spoderman: Wow, amazing drop. Thanks a lot! I managed to grab all the Wing Commander games. Alpha Centauri and Legend of Kryandia are still available.
genkicolleen: How did you manage to split the Wing Commander games off? I didn't know we could do something like that!
If you already own games that are part of a code those aren't redeemed.
genkicolleen: How did you manage to split the Wing Commander games off? I didn't know we could do something like that!
I already owned Alpha Centauri and Kryandia. If you own them before redeeming the code, it'll leave them but redeem the others.

EDIT: Ninja'd
Post edited April 20, 2014 by spoderman
OH! Of course! Makes perfect sense :D
high rated
It's 2:45 AM. Tick tock, tick tock. My son is coming to visit tomorrow. Tick tock, tick tock. And once again the sleep gods are pissed at me. I'll probably be feeling like crap when he gets here because of no sleep, and that just sucks.
To pass some time, maybe someone out there would like a Steam code for this.

It's now 2:49. If I'm still awake at 3:15, I'll "decode" the code below, although I expect someone will have figured it out and claimed it long before then because.... ninjas.

(Why)(Four)(Medical Doctor)(Five)-(Hotel)(Seven)(Hotel)(Georgia)-(Victor)(Friends with benefits without friends)(USA Football position Nose Tackle)

EDIT: Y4MD5-H7HGA-VWBNT
Post edited April 20, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: It's 2:45 AM. Tick tock, tick tock. My son is coming to visit tomorrow. Tick tock, tick tock. And once again the sleep gods are pissed at me. I'll probably be feeling like crap when he gets here because of no sleep, and that just sucks.

It's now 2:49. If I'm still awake at 3:15, I'll "decode" the code below, although I expect someone will have figured it out and claimed it long before then because.... ninjas.

(Why)(Four)(Medical Doctor)(Five)-(Hotel)(Seven)(Hotel)(Georgia)-(Victor)(Friends with benefits without friends)(USA Football position Nose Tackle)
I didn't redeem it but +1 rep for the code um...code.
OldFatGuy: It's 2:45 AM. Tick tock, tick tock. My son is coming to visit tomorrow. Tick tock, tick tock. And once again the sleep gods are pissed at me. I'll probably be feeling like crap when he gets here because of no sleep, and that just sucks.

Redeemed after a LOT of tries. Thanks a bunch. +1
Chippas: Redeemed after a LOT of tries. Thanks a bunch. +1
Well, congrats. LOL, I just now changed it above. I figured a ninja out there would get it. Enjoy the game. Wish I could enjoy some sleep.
I hate this. When I'm around all there are are two giveaways and no drops. I go to sleep and everybody loses their minds posting shit. It was nighttime here and ... well life is unfair.
How's everyone :D?
Chippas: Redeemed after a LOT of tries. Thanks a bunch. +1
OldFatGuy: Well, congrats. LOL, I just now changed it above. I figured a ninja out there would get it. Enjoy the game. Wish I could enjoy some sleep.
A whiskey might help.. ;)
high rated
Venhiem: well life is unfair.
Yes it is. Horribly.

Pick one of the games below and it's yours. (NOTE: ONLY open to this specific poster. Sorry, just a spur of the moment, one time thing because he was able to sleep but not get a game and pointed out how unfair life is (I can't sleep but have plenty of games) and it just hit me to do this. Apologies to everyone else if they're offended.

UFO Extraterrestrials Gold
Blades of Time Limited Edition
Insane 2
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Race Injection
Warfare
Gumboy Tournament
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold
Razor2: Hidden Skies
OldFatGuy:
My problem is that I have to stay awake and not be tired tomorrow.
Venhiem: well life is unfair.
OldFatGuy: Yes it is. Horribly.

Pick one of the games below and it's yours. (NOTE: ONLY open to this specific poster. Sorry, just a spur of the moment, one time thing because he was able to sleep but not get a game and pointed out how unfair life is (I can't sleep but have plenty of games) and it just hit me to do this. Apologies to everyone else if they're offended.

Insane 2
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Race Injection
Warfare
Gumboy Tournament
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold
All steam? and really? thanks thanks thanks thanks!
hmmmmm lemme choose...
Post edited April 20, 2014 by Venhiem

Insane 2
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Race Injection
Warfare
Gumboy Tournament
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold
Venhiem: All steam? and really? thanks thanks thanks thanks!
They're all from a bundlestars bundle, so yeah.. all Steam.

Insane 2
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Race Injection
Warfare
Gumboy Tournament
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold
Venhiem: All steam? and really? thanks thanks thanks thanks!
Yeah, they're all Steam, so you can go there and look them up to see which one you want to pick. If you take awhile and then don't hear from me right away, it means I finally nodded off to sleep, in which case don't worry, when I get up you'll still get the one you want.

But since I don't even feel close to being able to sleep, that's probably not going to be an issue.

But, the good news is, my son is visiting tomorrow. Haven't seen him in months and it will be good to see him.
Chippas: A whiskey might help.. ;)
Yeah, if I had any handy, I'd try the whole damn bottle if that's what it took. Unfortunately I don't have any.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by OldFatGuy