It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alloy627: DROP TIME! Let's see you Ninja's figure this out! :D *hugs to you all*

VTAGB-30MLC-DVV2W

Tell me and e everyone if you figured it out! XD
+1 and not redeemed. Could you share which game it is for?
Is that a Steam code?
alloy627: DROP TIME! Let's see you Ninja's figure this out! :D *hugs to you all*

VTAGB-30MLC-DVV2W

Already taken by someone else. +1. I just randomly put it together several times to get it.

VTAGB-30MLC-DVV2W

niniendowarrior: +1 and not redeemed. Could you share which game it is for?
King Arthur 2/Steam. I didn't take it.
Post edited April 22, 2014 by spoderman
Steam lies to me!
Attachments:
Awwwwwwwwww XDDDD I wonder who took it to! and LOL Sachys!
alloy627: I wonder who took it to!
thats why the majority of gifters tend to say the name of the game and give it the first reply, or give a puzzle or... the list goes on.
Your code though - so do as you please, but an open code is likely to just get "lurked" unfortunately - and then you'll not know who got it even. :(
alloy627: I wonder who took it to!
Sachys: thats why the majority of gifters tend to say the name of the game and give it the first reply, or give a puzzle or... the list goes on.
Your code though - so do as you please, but an open code is likely to just get "lurked" unfortunately - and then you'll not know who got it even. :(
Yeah. sgt83 just told me that on Steam to, so next time I'll do it differently, but at least I made someone happy today. XD I'll do a puzzle next time or say the name and then give it to the first poster. :)
alloy627:
You could even sort out a game of battleships (did that once but took far longer than I anticipated for a single code).
It looks like my Vista laptop is on its way to hell. BSOD, overheating, freezing. Guess I won't be finishing Darksiders anymore.
rong44: Maybe Venhiem has made his mark in this community by changing "Ninja" to "boner" :)

boner giveaway
silent boners

With some creative word twisting it could also extend to other threads

Take a boner give a boner
This weeks Enigmatic boner

The possibilities are endless!!!!
Thanks for the boner. Not in, but +1
niniendowarrior: It looks like my Vista laptop is on its way to hell. BSOD, overheating, freezing. Guess I won't be finishing Darksiders anymore.
My gaming laptop is having similar issues. BSOD at least 10 times in the past month after never recalling a single one for the first two years I've had it. Also when I'm online Internet Explorer crashes often lately. Frustrating because I can't just open up the case on this thing and toy around or I void the warranty. (3 year warranty.... I _think_) So it's either put up with it, or put up without having it all and sending it in for warranty work.

I don't think mine is a heat issue though as I can hear when it gets hot and the fans crank up. Not once during one of the BSOD, not once, was it during a time when the fans were even audible. In fact, it happened today when it was completely idle (not the first time for that either). I was watching TV, noticed a flash out of the corner of my eye, and saw the Blue dump screen.

I've scanned, rescanned, and restored thinking it may be virus issue, but everything comes up clean. So frustrating.

Speaking of frustrating, *#^&$%& Nationals give up FOUR in the top of the first to start the game down 4-0. NNooooeeeesssss!

Dammit. I feel like going POSTAL. Ask for it, and it's yours. Better than me actually going Postal.
low rated
niniendowarrior: It looks like my Vista laptop is on its way to hell. BSOD, overheating, freezing. Guess I won't be finishing Darksiders anymore.
OldFatGuy: My gaming laptop is having similar issues. BSOD at least 10 times in the past month after never recalling a single one for the first two years I've had it. Also when I'm online Internet Explorer crashes often lately. Frustrating because I can't just open up the case on this thing and toy around or I void the warranty. (3 year warranty.... I _think_) So it's either put up with it, or put up without having it all and sending it in for warranty work.

I don't think mine is a heat issue though as I can hear when it gets hot and the fans crank up. Not once during one of the BSOD, not once, was it during a time when the fans were even audible. In fact, it happened today when it was completely idle (not the first time for that either). I was watching TV, noticed a flash out of the corner of my eye, and saw the Blue dump screen.

I've scanned, rescanned, and restored thinking it may be virus issue, but everything comes up clean. So frustrating.

Speaking of frustrating, *#^&$%& Nationals give up FOUR in the top of the first to start the game down 4-0. NNooooeeeesssss!

Dammit. I feel like going POSTAL. Ask for it, and it's yours. Better than me actually going Postal.
I'll take it :D
OldFatGuy: My gaming laptop is having similar issues. BSOD at least 10 times in the past month after never recalling a single one for the first two years I've had it. Also when I'm online Internet Explorer crashes often lately. Frustrating because I can't just open up the case on this thing and toy around or I void the warranty. (3 year warranty.... I _think_) So it's either put up with it, or put up without having it all and sending it in for warranty work.

That is really tough. I am currently backing up all I can. Games and saves are important! Matter of life and death!
OldFatGuy: Snip
Hardware failure of some sort. PSU failure can look like that.