It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pickle1477 is trading keys that he won here (MAYBE , MAYBE NOT) on the classifieds thread. I was about to trade with him. Anyone here gave him an amnesia fortnight key and bionic dues key?

Im not sure if i want to trade with him anymore

His post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post10628
Post edited April 18, 2014 by The_maestro27
that post was changed to ask him in pm and it did not accuse him , it asked a question
buckstone: that post was changed to ask him in pm and it did not accuse him , it asked a question
Im going to edit that. The word "accused" is a bit too strong in this case and you're right you didnt accuse him
high rated
Ok, which ninjas are Paradox fans?

Just be the first ninja to ask for this and it's yours.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: Ok, which ninjas are Paradox fans?

Just be the first ninja to ask for [urlhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/49300/=]this[/url] and it's yours.
Ooh nice one mate. Will avoid it myself as I've a few Paradox games on the go - but hope a genuine fan grabs it! :)

Just be the first ninja to ask for [urlhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/49300/=]this[/url] and it's yours.
Im going to claim this one. One thing though. my steam is lagging so i cant see the game (dont want to take any chances). Can you tell me which one it is?
Post edited April 18, 2014 by The_maestro27
technically it wasn't paradox game : )
Post edited April 18, 2014 by sinugie
sinugie: technically it wasn't paradox game : )
Oh, sorry, but it says on the game page it's from Paradox????

Just be the first ninja to ask for this and it's yours.
Got it thank you!
sinugie: technically it wasn't paradox game : )
OldFatGuy: Oh, sorry, but it says on the game page it's from Paradox????
Published by them I believe
publish yes, paradox game usually refer to gsg developed internally like eu, ck2 or stuff like that. at least by my standart
Desura OCR
94UEK-YLVQ2-XNBU8-FKA7U-EMZ?? ??=6C
sinugie: publish yes, paradox game usually refer to gsg developed internally like eu, ck2 or stuff like that. at least by my standart
Oh, okay, sorry. FWIW I didn't mean to mislead anyone, but will be more careful in the future.
sinugie: publish yes, paradox game usually refer to gsg developed internally like eu, ck2 or stuff like that. at least by my standart
OldFatGuy: Oh, okay, sorry. FWIW I didn't mean to mislead anyone, but will be more careful in the future.
haha just an attempt to throwing some smile ;p
OldFatGuy: Oh, okay, sorry. FWIW I didn't mean to mislead anyone, but will be more careful in the future.
I was crestfallen when I saw that it wasn't really a Paradox game OFG, just joking ofcourse you're giving away games there is no need for apologies, whatever developer's game it is + rep again for your generosity. :)
Post edited April 18, 2014 by stg83