It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

team_dota2: May I have Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold? :P
ABSOLUTELY ! ! !

Hope you have lots of fun with it. I got me a copy of it too, it looks very interesting if one is into games of Grand Strategy like that.

ENJOY!
team_dota2: May I have Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold? :P
OldFatGuy: ABSOLUTELY ! ! !

Hope you have lots of fun with it. I got me a copy of it too, it looks very interesting if one is into games of Grand Strategy like that.

ENJOY!
If you like it, grab Supreme Ruler: Cold War, too ( sale or bundle, which one comes first ). One of the few strategies that are using the cold war setting ( sigh, i so wish to see more:( ). There are two more games in the series, besides those two: Supreme Ruler 2010 ( which i don't think that's on Steam ) and Supreme Ruler 1936 ( this is the latest entry ).
Post edited April 20, 2014 by wolfsrain
wolfsrain: If you like it, grab Supreme Ruler: Cold War, too ( sale or bundle, which one comes first ). One of the few strategies that are using the cold war setting ( sigh, i so wish to see more:( ). There are two more games in the series, besides those two: Supreme Ruler 2010 ( which i don't think that's on Steam ) and Supreme Ruler 1936 ( this is the latest entry ).
Thank you for the info, I wasn't aware of those. I'll keep an eye out for them.
high rated
Is anyone up for a quirky game? I have a Desura key for Retention for the first to reply.
Impaler26: Is anyone up for a quirky game? I have a Desura key for Retention for the first to reply.
+1 for the drop, but not redeemed. :)
Impaler26: Is anyone up for a quirky game? I have a Desura key for Retention for the first to reply.
I like try games with rare concept. May I?
anyway, thanks for the drop +1!
high rated
The 7th Guest Steam Key to the first reply
nicohvc: I like try games with rare concept. May I?
Sure. PM sent.
rong44: The 7th Guest Steam Key to the first reply
reply!

Edit: Thanks rong!!

Karma time!

*Gone via PM!
Post edited April 20, 2014 by A.Ryan
nicohvc: I like try games with rare concept. May I?
Impaler26: Sure. PM sent.
Thank you so much!
A.Ryan: reply!
PM sent
+1 for the awesome drop. I remember seeing this on store shelves so long ago and thinking this was cutting edge! Wow! I feel old...
niniendowarrior: +1 for the awesome drop. I remember seeing this on store shelves so long ago and thinking this was cutting edge! Wow! I feel old...
Same here. It actually spooked me back in the day :p
niniendowarrior: +1 for the awesome drop. I remember seeing this on store shelves so long ago and thinking this was cutting edge! Wow! I feel old...
rong44: Same here. It actually spooked me back in the day :p
Prior to 7th Guest, I had only played Alone in the Dark. I imagine this game won't be spooking anybody anymore.
high rated
I just found poopoo on my shoe... errr.... another game to throw out. BeatBlasters III (Steam) for the first to reply.