It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Chester (desura key)

I10TJ-5UWP3-KUYP4-78AT0-QZ56C
Heretic777: Chester (desura key)

I10TJ-5UWP3-KUYP4-78AT0-QZ56C
I took it +1
legomaster: Red Orchestra 2 on Steam is now Free
exactly! everybody who doesn't have it GO!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/
nicohvc: exactly! everybody who doesn't have it GO!

and everyone who doesnt want it just stay where you are :P
nicohvc: exactly! everybody who doesn't have it GO!

Prepare for the hefty download tho.
leonairxxx: Prepare for the hefty download tho.
Clicking on "Install Now" registers the game to your account -- it won't download unless you tell it to ^__^
If I cant complete the download before that game is lost?
leonairxxx: Prepare for the hefty download tho.
genkicolleen: Clicking on "Install Now" registers the game to your account -- it won't download unless you tell it to ^__^
I see. Was gonna install anyway but just the multiplayer part. i figure i'd never touch the rising storm beta + MP they put in with it.
Venhiem: If I cant complete the download before that game is lost?
If it works the same as when Left for Dead 2 was temporarily free, you'll still keep the game if it hasn't finished downloading at the time it's no longer free; simply having had the download active was enough to keep the game permanently.
chean: ]
If it works the same as when Left for Dead 2 was temporarily free, you'll still keep the game if it hasn't finished downloading at the time it's no longer free; simply having had the download active was enough to keep the game permanently.
nah simply claimed is enough for l4d2. i not keep dl active and still keep it
chean: ]
sinugie: nah simply claimed is enough for l4d2. i not keep dl active and still keep it
Yeah, I'm not saying you had to keep it active, but did you start to download it during the time it was free? That's what was said by Valve anyway, partial DL would be enough, but just adding it to the library would not. Probably so people with slow internet wouldn't get screwed over. I downloaded the whole thing at the time, so I don't know firsthand, but anyway, that was the official word.
Post edited April 23, 2014 by chean
chean: Yeah, I'm not saying you had to keep it active, but did you start to download it during the time it was free? That's what was said by Valve anyway, partial DL would be enough, but just adding it to the library would not. Probably so people with slow internet wouldn't get screwed over. I downloaded the whole thing at the time, so I don't know firsthand, but anyway, that was the official word.
nope, never, claimed and simply cancelling the dl instantly. i remember it back then because my hd is full. but feel free to keep it active for this one, just in case :)
chean: Yeah, I'm not saying you had to keep it active, but did you start to download it during the time it was free? That's what was said by Valve anyway, partial DL would be enough, but just adding it to the library would not. Probably so people with slow internet wouldn't get screwed over. I downloaded the whole thing at the time, so I don't know firsthand, but anyway, that was the official word.
sinugie: nope, never, claimed and simply cancelling the dl instantly. i remember it back then because my hd is full. but feel free to keep it active for this one, just in case :)
Exactly - you cancelled the dl, which means that it was active, albeit only for a second; which is what Valve said was needed to validate the game for the account. Anyway, this is off-topic (if such a thing is possible in a thread with 3519 pages, heh).
I can swear when I first linked it, it said "Free Edition", then when I downloaded it, I now get "Single Player", so you might have to DL it this time.
high rated
Hooraaaay, I'm finally back home!

So I guess it's time to give away some games.

First one two reply to this post gets a Steam key for LIMBO!

Rules:
- First come, first serve.
- Please be fair: Don't trade, don't re-gift, don't just hoard keys.
- If you already snatched a game today or get/own a lot of games in general, please consider giving someone else a chance!
- I would prefer to give the key to someone who really wants the game, so ask yourself if you are really going to play it. :)
Post edited April 23, 2014 by katsaysmeh