It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
tAnt0: Thanks you, I got this one.
You're welcome :-)

Last one for tonight, see you and take care !

Bardbarian
http://groupees.com/giveaways/279?code=CTXMH4F3

Your gift code: CTXMH4F3
low rated
tAnt0: Thanks you, I got this one.
benderz: You're welcome :-)

Last one for tonight, see you and take care !

Bardbarian
http://groupees.com/giveaways/279?code=CTXMH4F3

Your gift code: CTXMH4F3
Thank you , I got it .
irlandezul: Thank you , I got it .
You're welcome, have fun :-)
high rated
Huntsman: The Orphanage - Halloween Edition (Steam) available for the first to reply.
mabrookes: Huntsman: The Orphanage - Halloween Edition (Steam) available for the first to reply.
Sure thing :) Thx :)
Laziter: Sure thing :) Thx :)
PM sent
Laziter: Sure thing :) Thx :)
mabrookes: PM sent
Thank you very much, looking forward to playing this game :)
Hello and good morning.
As usual everything happened while I was asleep -__-
Venhiem: Hello and good morning.
As usual everything happened while I was asleep -__-
Well ill give you first pick at Postmortem: One Must Die - Extended Cut (Steam) if you want it, to make up for that :)
mabrookes: Well ill give you first pick at Postmortem: One Must Die - Extended Cut (Steam) if you want it, to make up for that :)
If Venhiem isn't into that kind of game, it looks like one I'd enjoy ^__^
Not many playing infinite crisis tonight lol need to start a hero guild on here or something lol
genkicolleen: If Venhiem isn't into that kind of game, it looks like one I'd enjoy ^__^
He vanished! I have one more key as well, and was only going to drop it here, so you can have that. Check your PM.

And Venhiem still has a key available if he wants it.
mabrookes: He vanished! I have one more key as well, and was only going to drop it here, so you can have that. Check your PM.

And Venhiem still has a key available if he wants it.
So kind, thank you! ♥
Peeps if you love story telling in games, this game (Narcissu 1st & 2nd) is free for limited time. Its a very good story and I had it on android too.
store(DOT)steampowered.com/app/264380/
Venhiem: Peeps if you love story telling in games, this game (Narcissu 1st & 2nd) is free for limited time. Its a very good story and I had it on android too.
store.steampowered.com/app/264380/
Oh I LOVE a good story in my game! ♥ Thanks, Venhiem! Will check it out!
Post edited April 25, 2014 by genkicolleen