It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aveweto: me plz :D
foxworks: It's yours. Enjoy!
redeemed thank you very much for this all time classic of my childhood :D
foxworks: It's yours. Enjoy!
Aveweto: redeemed thank you very much for this all time classic of my childhood :D
My pleasure. Great times to be had for sure!
foxworks: Anyone want to kick some ass? Unreal Tournament GOTY GOG

please reply!
wow excellent drop! +1
GPL4-VGRY-T6Z2-J36X
grynn: GPL4-VGRY-T6Z2-J36X
Was wondering what that could be...
Very surprising indeed:

"Unfortunately, the code is no longer operational as the giveaway has ended."

Thanks, Grynn! ;)
That was Fallout 1,2 and Tactics bundle from last december. Looks like it was gone, sorry.
high rated
Darkout: 3VI55-TCIE4-6N3KY

And I'm unsure if this one works, it's for desura: GYWOB-ZI1RN-7DJJF-AIWYQ-HZZS3
AFnord: Darkout: 3VI55-TCIE4-6N3KY

And I'm unsure if this one works, it's for desura: GYWOB-ZI1RN-7DJJF-AIWYQ-HZZS3
taken from an ungreatfull ninja, but thanks for the drop ;) +1

desura taken by yourself. ;)

lugum: desura taken by yourself. ;)
Ones that say the giver took them already I have found that they are Steam Keys from Indie Royale usually
low rated
Any news from that guy that offered a bunch of bundled games here?
The one with the big list
Post edited April 27, 2014 by team_dota2
team_dota2: Any news from that guy that offered a bunch of bundled games here?
Think it was some guy yanking our chains for rep or giggles or some shit

But I here you can have all the games if you give him your credit card number lol
team_dota2: Any news from that guy that offered a bunch of bundled games here?
grunthos64: Think it was some guy yanking our chains for rep or giggles or some shit

But I here you can have all the games if you give him your credit card number lol
Seems legit :D
high rated

lugum: desura taken by yourself. ;)
I suspected that I had used that one, but I was a bit unsure. There should implement an easier way to check if a key has been used or not. Desura does at least have this page, which allows you to check what key you used (among other things), but I've had some issues with it not always showing keys.

Anyway, more keys for the ninjas! These are topware keys for Earth 2150:
*edit*
I was told that these keys work differently from most other keys, in that as long as you have the key, you'll be able to download the game, and that it does not actually link the game to your account. Thus I'm removing them from here.

grunthos64: Ones that say the giver took them already I have found that they are Steam Keys from Indie Royale usually
It was an old Groupees keys. They've implemented a system that allows you to check if a key has been used or not, so I'm going through the list, and dumping keys I'm unsure of, or have doubles of, in here. The Topware keys should be unused as I don't have a topware account.
Post edited April 27, 2014 by AFnord
AFnord: Anyway, more keys for the ninjas! These are topware keys for Earth 2150:
How do you use these keys?
Post edited April 27, 2014 by phandom