It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A.Ryan: Happy Easter guys!
How does one celebrate in Rapture?
A.Ryan: Happy Easter guys!
LesterKnight99: How does one celebrate in Rapture?
U know, like every year. the Big Daddy's hidden the eggs (creates with adam) and the little sisters need found it. So funny :D
*ducks the flying poo

Happy Easter everyone
Happy Easter, people!
Sachys: I have a gut feeling about it!

...O___o

...hang on...

*flings poo!
I was thinking about this kind of gut feeling but what the hell a chimp's gonna do what a chimp's gonna do.
Stooner: Yay! I've found an egg! Hope you don't mind, but it was (is) delicious.

Thanks PeterAlf, and Happy Easter!
Congratulations! I wasn't sure if it would be too hard to find them. Enjoy your mighty and magical egg.

Happy easter!
high rated
Exceed 2nd Vampire Rex (desura key)

600AA-2319A-BA120-B738C
Heretic777: Exceed 2nd Vampire Rex (desura key)

600AA-2319A-BA120-B738C
Thank you (I did not use it).
PaterAlf: Congratulations! I wasn't sure if it would be too hard to find them. Enjoy your mighty and magical egg.

Happy easter!
I actually found the other one, just for fun, an hour or so ago...
Think I have some experience. Feels just like when I used to search for eggs in the forest.. (well, it was a backyard. But I was a little kid and it felt like an forest.)

Magical indeed, but I wish I could download/install/eat one egg at time... installing all at once is a bit overwhelming...
happy Easter to one and all! :)
Post edited April 20, 2014 by platercake
Stooner: I actually found the other one, just for fun, an hour or so ago...
Think I have some experience. Feels just like when I used to search for eggs in the forest.. (well, it was a backyard. But I was a little kid and it felt like an forest.)

Magical indeed, but I wish I could download/install/eat one egg at time... installing all at once is a bit overwhelming...
You can actually install them one by one. Just use the options in the installer and it will ask you which games should be installed.
PaterAlf: You can actually install them one by one. Just use the options in the installer and it will ask you which games should be installed.
ah, nice!
I downloaded but still didn't check the installer.. :)
high rated
Ninjas look here!

Knights & Merchants Steam Key: 9WB9C-650J8-934WF

OH HELL YES ! ! ! ! !

WASHINGTON NATIONALS 3
St. Louis Cardinals 2

So, after not beating that team in over a year, the Nats took 2 out of the last 3 games, and almost pulled the one out yesterday having the tying run on third in the 9th. I'll take this ALL DAY LONG.

This is worth celebrating, so who likes games of grand strategy?

First ninja to ask for it by name gets it.

AND GO NATS ! !!
Post edited April 23, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: OH HELL YES ! ! ! ! !

WASHINGTON NATIONALS 3
St. Louis Cardinals 2

So, after not beating that team in over a year, the Nats took 2 out of the last 3 games, and almost pulled the one out yesterday having the tying run on third in the 9th. I'll take this ALL DAY LONG.

AND GO NATS ! !!
I am not interested in the games, but congratulations.
OldFatGuy: OH HELL YES ! ! ! ! !

WASHINGTON NATIONALS 3
St. Louis Cardinals 2

AND GO NATS ! !!
May I have Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold? :P
Post edited April 20, 2014 by team_dota2