It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I'm trying to clean up my list of keys... who would like to try a Humble gift link for a Steam copy of Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition? Goes to the first to reply to this message.

(Please only claim if you are interested in the game and plan to redeem it yourself.)
akhliber: I'm trying to clean up my list of keys... who would like to try a Humble gift link for a Steam copy of Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition? Goes to the first to reply to this message.

(Please only claim if you are interested in the game and plan to redeem it yourself.)
Me? Thanks!
akhliber: I'm trying to clean up my list of keys... who would like to try a Humble gift link for a Steam copy of Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition? Goes to the first to reply to this message.

Don't want the key but 1+ for generosity

Pickle1477: Me? Thanks!
PM incoming. :)
Pickle1477: Me? Thanks!
akhliber: PM incoming. :)
Thanks!
Anyone have any idea how to find out WHICH "selected titles" the GMG additional vouchers dont cover? - I'm guessing not on the purchase I'm considering making as it won't accept it
Sachys: Anyone have any idea how to find out WHICH "selected titles" the GMG additional vouchers dont cover? - I'm guessing not on the purchase I'm considering making as it won't accept it
I think it covers all games?
Sachys: Anyone have any idea how to find out WHICH "selected titles" the GMG additional vouchers dont cover? - I'm guessing not on the purchase I'm considering making as it won't accept it
The_maestro27: I think it covers all games?
*The 20% voucher expires at 1600 UTC on Tuesday 22nd April 2014.
Voucher only valid against selected PC Download titles. Note that some titles will be excluded from vouchers. Multiple vouchers cannot be used in conjunction. Voucher and titles available are susceptible to change.

Though they don't say more than that.
Nah, sadly not - this is the bonus voucher for the current promo (rather than the regular one) - usually they stack, but have a look - certain games it dont work for... so i presume my surprise purchase is covered by that... and hence I want to check...
Sachys: Nah, sadly not - this is the bonus voucher for the current promo (rather than the regular one) - usually they stack, but have a look - certain games it dont work for... so i presume my surprise purchase is covered by that... and hence I want to check...
Oh bummer
SlyFox: *The 20% voucher expires at 1600 UTC on Tuesday 22nd April 2014.
Voucher only valid against selected PC Download titles. Note that some titles will be excluded from vouchers. Multiple vouchers cannot be used in conjunction. Voucher and titles available are susceptible to change.

Though they don't say more than that.
Hmmm, so whilst they disclaim voucher stacking there, they positively suggest its possible on the storefront with the "additional 10% off voucher" - as a brit company they could get ass-to-mouth by lawyers and trading standards for that...

Ah well.

Cheers!
high rated
Goooooood evening ninjas. It's FRIDAY.

So maybe there's one ninja here at gogland that would like this game to play over the weekend.

If that's you, post both words of the title of the game in a sentence, but not together (not next to each other, so that at least one word separates the two words of the title). Just a tiny twist to ensure you ninjas are on top your game this weekend.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by OldFatGuy
quite certain the 20% only for more than 10 usd purchase or game that isnt discounted more than 75% or so. that if im i dont remember it wrong. btw
OldFatGuy: Goooooood evening ninjas. It's FRIDAY.

So maybe there's one ninja here at gogland that would like this game to play over the weekend.

If that's you, post both words of the title of the game in a sentence, but not together (not next to each other, so that at least one word separates the two words of the title). Just a tiny twist to ensure you ninjas are on top your game this weekend.
Yes please!
The room was dark throughout all sectors
Post edited April 18, 2014 by GOGuy
OldFatGuy: Goooooood evening ninjas. It's FRIDAY.

Dark Sector