It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: I hid two easter eggs (GOG codes for Might and Magic 6-pack and Carmageddon) somewhere in the forum. Let's see if someone can find them.

Happy Easter!
Yay! I've found an egg! Hope you don't mind, but it was (is) delicious.

Thanks PeterAlf, and Happy Easter!
Hey everyone!
foxworks: Hey everyone!
Merry Zombie Jesus Weekend!
helloooo
Hey foxworks how are you doin', did you find or hide any eggs this Easter. TinyE is still looking for one of his. :P
stg83: Hey foxworks how are you doin', did you find or hide any eggs this Easter. TinyE is still looking for one of his. :P
No, not today. Probably next year ;) Doing very well this morning! Thanks for askin'. Good ol' tinyE :D
high rated
Happy Easter everyone! How about another copy of Heroes of Might and Magic 3?

?YF3-ACSR-WBDJ-EY29

? = What goes in the blank here:

The __ Window System

EDIT: The game was redeemed by stg83. The answer to the riddle was X.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: Happy Easter everyone! How about another copy of Heroes of Might and Magic 3?

?YF3-ACSR-WBDJ-EY29

The __ Window System
Nice drop...very popular title :)
BillyMaysFan59: Happy Easter everyone! How about another copy of Heroes of Might and Magic 3?

?YF3-ACSR-WBDJ-EY29

The __ Window System
foxworks: Nice drop...very popular title :)
Indeed, I think everyone who likes turn based strategy games should have this title.

?YF3-ACSR-WBDJ-EY29

The __ Window System
Was sorely tempted to redeem, but chose not to as I'm still not sure if I'd enjoy it or not, so another has a chance once the lockout has cooled down.
Cheers BMF59!
foxworks: Nice drop...very popular title :)
BillyMaysFan59: Indeed, I think everyone who likes turn based strategy games should have this title.
Nice random drop. One of my favorite games, hope it found a good home.
BillyMaysFan59: Indeed, I think everyone who likes turn based strategy games should have this title.
Jeets2: Nice random drop. One of my favorite games, hope it found a good home.
Mine too. Hope who ever redeems it, plays it too. The game of that caliber should not go to waste!
high rated
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers GOG
M6NQ-6GH8-27QF-3?29

? = Resurrection Sunday :)
Thank you very much for this BillyMaysFan59, I have heard a lot of good things about this game and really wanted to try it out, much appreciated and +rep.
stg83: Thank you very much for this BillyMaysFan59, I have heard a lot of good things about this game and really wanted to try it out, much appreciated and +rep.
Congratulations on redeeming it. You should be sure to try it out, this is definitely the high point in the HoMM series, and one of the finer works in the TBS genre, period.

Hope you like it as much as I do!