It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Sorry, I prefer folks to get an even chance, and you seem to have just gotten a game here. So this is still open for someone who hasn't hit it lucky yet today. :)
giorgio_manduta: Im i legit? :P
Checking...yes, you seem to be okay. :) Check your PMs.

xxxIndyxxx: I wouldn't mind but i would only be fair if BoneCleaver got it :D
BoneCleaver got a game from me earlier today, so disqualified as well for this one. :)
OldFatGuy: Howdy ninjas,

So, I found these Steam codes, and my old brain doesn't work the way it used to, so I don't remember if they're used or not, so I'm gonna list the games here see and if one of them looks interesting enough to spend a minute trying a code to see if it works. But no promises, because I'm just really not sure if they're any good or not. I suspect there's at least one that's good and that there's probably at least one that isn't.

First person to reply saying they'll take a chance on it gets it. But only one chance per person today. If you take a chance and it's not good, sorry, just wasn't your day ninja. If you're not okay with that, don't respond. If any remain untested 24 hours from now (LOL if that happens that must mean these games really, really suck), then one person can try them all if they want.

1) KAMI

2) Little Racers STREET

3) //N.P.P.D.// RUSH

4) Gunman Clive

5) Humanity Asset
Thanks for Kami.
high rated
Got one more drop here, it's a Home Sheep Home 2 (Steam) key.
IAmSinistar: Got one more drop here, it's a Home Sheep Home 2 (Steam) key.
Shaun the sheep? :) Fantastic
meee
I didn't know that there was a Shaun the Sheep game, should have guessed by the clever name it was by Aardman, there is also a movie coming this year I think, I love everything from Aardman Animation as they are all about quality over quantity. :)
truhlik77: Shaun the sheep? :) Fantastic
Did you want the game? If not then the asthmatic kitten gets it. :)
truhlik77: Shaun the sheep? :) Fantastic
IAmSinistar: Did you want the game? If not then the asthmatic kitten gets it. :)
If it's possible, I'll be glad for it. I like Aardman's movies/series. And Shaun is mine favorite. Actually have lot of (non computer's) stuff with Shaun's thematics ^^
truhlik77: If it's possible, I'll be glad for it. I like Aardman's movies/series. And Shaun is mine favorite. Actually have lot of (non computer's) stuff with Shaun's thematics ^^
Then you sound like the right person for it. Check your PMs. :)
high rated
Redeemed :D
Post edited April 16, 2014 by DampSquib
truhlik77: If it's possible, I'll be glad for it. I like Aardman's movies/series. And Shaun is mine favorite. Actually have lot of (non computer's) stuff with Shaun's thematics ^^
IAmSinistar: Then you sound like the right person for it. Check your PMs. :)
Got it. Thanks a lot! Game is already installed. I didn't even heard that there is Shaun's game till today.
DampSquib: Tropico Reloaded.
Independence War 2 Edge of Chaos
Cultures 1+2.
OMG!! I got one!! Thank you thank you! /silently and invisibly glides into the darkness, hoping no one has noticed his ninja outburst.
high rated
Gone.
Post edited April 16, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Eschalon Book 1.
Eschalon Book 2.
Empier Earth 2 Gold Ed.

3D7Z-UQVX
UZ65-GBMA
It's really tempting to redeem it. Really... Especially Eschalon
So, after long inner fight between Eschalon on one side and Empire earth on other, Eschalon series won. It was 2 on 1 so Empire had small chance but fought bravely. Thanks!!
Post edited April 16, 2014 by truhlik77
shame ive missed cultures, those games are a lot of fun :D