It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aveweto: some people really are lucky it seems :P
katsaysmeh: I don't get it.
no need to
katsaysmeh: I don't get it.
Aveweto: no need to
Oh well, I thought there was some kind of hidden joke behind it. I don't know why. ^^
Venhiem: I would gift games with codes like "HEREYOUGOBEGGER" and "ANOTHERONEFORYOURASS"
katsaysmeh: I would love to get a game with that gift code. :D

Also everyone get excited for Wednesday or Thursday, because I will probably give out "Hooray, I'm back home" gifts in this thread. ^^
Post some now! I won't be around because of exams tomorrow onwards!
PS Exams are like boss fights before leveling up dont you think?
Post edited April 19, 2014 by Venhiem
Venhiem: Post some now! I won't be around because of exams tomorrow onwards!
PS Exams are like boss fights before leveling up dont you think?
Can't. I have my spare keys in a document on my PC.

Also I'm not happy to be home yet, since I'm not home. :P
Where are you (away from home,) kat?

Next up to give away is Tribloos 2. Don't be thrown off by the simple graphics. This is an addictive time managment game by Bumpkin Brothers -- developers that I actually know (though not in RL)!
genkicolleen: Where are you (away from home,) kat?

Next up to give away is Tribloos 2. Don't be thrown off by the simple graphics. This is an addictive time managment game by Bumpkin Brothers -- developers that I actually know (though not in RL)!
I would like that :D
edit:throwing away a game in 10 min!
Post edited April 19, 2014 by GOGuy
high rated
You got it!

Anyone here that already has Desperados 1 and looking to get Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge?
ohboyohboyohboy? Which platform? STEAM or DESURA or ORIGIN?
genkicolleen: You got it!

Anyone here that already has Desperados 1 and looking to get Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge?
Nope, I'm looking for both.. but I thought the bundle came with both of them ;)

EDIT: Received and redeemed them. Thanks again genkicolleen!
Post edited April 19, 2014 by spoderman
Visiting my family. Easter and such. Not really my favourite time of the year tbh, I prefer my own flat. :3
genkicolleen: You got it!

Why does 2nd part need 1 to play?

GOGuy: I would like that :D
edit:throwing away a game in 10 min!
6 mins to go!
3 mins!
SURPRISE!!! A ninja should always be ready :D ...Who is interested in this game: DESURA

Tell me what is the timer in the 3rd photo of the gallery followed by the company name
slow net suckS!

00:21
HeartBit Interactive
Venhiem: slow net suckS!

00:21
read carefully
EDIT:Nice :D PM Incoming
Post edited April 19, 2014 by GOGuy
GOGbears ate my reply... Couldn't possibly be because I'm downloading two of the games from the Toxic bundle! lol~

Yes, the bundle came with both Desperados 1 & 2, I was just checking to see if there was anyone 'desperately' looking just for #2 before I offered up both... and both sent to Spoderman!

One game left...