It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venhiem: slow net suckS!

00:21
GOGuy: read carefully
done
genkicolleen: GOGbears ate my reply... Couldn't possibly be because I'm downloading two of the games from the Toxic bundle! lol~

Yes, the bundle came with both Desperados 1 & 2, I was just checking to see if there was anyone 'desperately' looking just for #2 before I offered up both... and both sent to Spoderman!

One game left...
i want
genkicolleen: GOGbears ate my reply... Couldn't possibly be because I'm downloading two of the games from the Toxic bundle! lol~

Yes, the bundle came with both Desperados 1 & 2, I was just checking to see if there was anyone 'desperately' looking just for #2 before I offered up both... and both sent to Spoderman!

One game left...
mememe!

One game left...
HaonofRemlu: i want
But she didn't even post what it is! Well, unless you check the Non-GOG Gifting thread ;)
I think you should still wait till she says whats the game
Post edited April 19, 2014 by qpKillerqp
spoderman: But she didn't even post what it is! Well, unless you check the Non-GOG Gifting thread ;)
which i happened to do :P
genkicolleen: One game left...
Do you know what the game is?
genkicolleen: Do you know what the game is?
Heroes of Annihilated Empires
Post edited April 19, 2014 by Venhiem
qpKillerqp: I think you should still wait till she says whats the game
I mean I can if the she finds my eagerness unpleasing
genkicolleen: Do you know what the game is?
Venhiem: Heroes of Annihilated Empires
Thank you I totally couldn't type it myself
Post edited April 19, 2014 by HaonofRemlu
HaonofRemlu: I mean I can if the she finds my eagerness unpleasing
Such grammar. Many the. Very ing. WOW.
PS no offense bru
HaonofRemlu: I mean I can if the she finds my eagerness unpleasing
Venhiem: Heroes of Annihilated Empires
HaonofRemlu: Thank you I totally couldn't type it myself
Happy to help a man in need.
Venhiem has it right :)

It doesn't seem fair to claim a game when I haven't even posted the name yet! Anyone besides Venhiem and HaonofRemlu in? I'll pick randomly. You have one minute to reply :D
genkicolleen: Venhiem has it right :)

It doesn't seem fair to claim a game when I haven't even posted the name yet! Anyone besides Venhiem and HaonofRemlu in? I'll pick randomly. You have one minute to reply :D
I am in :)))
move along move along

May i?! Thanks!
On second thought, give it to Sachys!
Post edited April 19, 2014 by wolfsrain

Im in too