It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GastonArg: first reply gets Hero of steel (desura)
May I? Thanks in advance.
GastonArg: first reply gets Hero of steel (desura)
wolfsrain: May I? Thanks in advance.
There you go, enjoy it.
high rated
It is no wonder Ian left considering all the low-rated posts in this thread today. Me, well crap - I've given over 500 games in just over a year but today I spent some time here enjoying Aveweto's drops and I lost four rep points by simply commenting.

Here's my thinking - if you can't just say something publicly or via PM to someone you have a personal issue with, then walk away from your computer. Hitting a red negative won't solve your problem. Nope, still didn't fix your anger issues, Nope still isn't working... so just walk away. Hey, here's an idea - play a game for a change instead of getting all pissed off at other people having fun.

See all your fruitless and futile anger does is eventually make me and others stop gifting in this thread - we gift in other ways ( wishlists etc...). You can't MAKE us stop giving and you can't make us stop making people happy - even if it's for a moment... that moment of "Gee, I got a gift!" or "Gee I ninja'd a game - SWEET!". Cause here's the thing.... are you ready? Sure?

People generally are pretty generous and people generally love to get something and when you have a place that thrives on the circular motion of generosity it tends to breed more generosity.... and not just gifting of games but of empathy, of care, of helping a fellow gamer when they need advice and help with an IT problem and also a personal problem.

Hey, we're all strangers but in this space, in this forum, we make it different - we're not strangers, we're goglodytes committed to making this forum one of the nicest places on the internet.

So if some people getting games in this thread angers you, I beg you to WALK AWAY and find some other outlet for your rage cause frankly I'm sick of seeing your face here - either join the fun, enjoy the show, get some of the boundless support and care this place offers or just walk away from that red neg button. Don't even open this thread, pretend it doesn't exist because pressing that button serves you nothing but scratching an evil itch that takes your soul further into some hell you're creating for yourself....

~soapbox free - as you were except you - yeah, you about to press that red button. Is it going to help you to press it? yeah, I didn't think so...
high rated
Well this is getting serious now. I've obviously pissed off all of the sleep gods, and I'm going to pass the 50 hour mark without sleep soon, and to say I feel like shit is an understatement of biblical proportions.

On a separate topic, which of you mobile, agile, and clever ninjas out there want a free copy of Galaxy on Fire 2, Full HD?

Momo1991: People generally are pretty generous and people generally love to get something and when you have a place that thrives on the circular motion of generosity it tends to breed more generosity.... and not just gifting of games but of empathy, of care, of helping a fellow gamer when they need advice and help with an IT problem and also a personal problem.

Hey, we're all strangers but in this space, in this forum, we make it different - we're not strangers, we're goglodytes committed to making this forum one of the nicest places on the
Wish I could +1 you a thousand times for this.
Post edited April 11, 2014 by OldFatGuy
Momo1991: It is no wonder ...
True to that, had the same problem but I think I didn't want to write such a nice respond thinking of that the person/s won't read it.

But thanks for taking the time and explaining this!
OldFatGuy: Well this is getting serious now. I've obviously pissed off all of the sleep gods, and I'm going to pass the 50 hour mark without sleep soon, and to say I feel like shit is an understatement of biblical proportions.

On a separate topic, which of you mobile, agile, and clever ninjas out there want a free copy of Galaxy on Fire 2, Full HD?

Momo1991: People generally are pretty generous and people generally love to get something and when you have a place that thrives on the circular motion of generosity it tends to breed more generosity.... and not just gifting of games but of empathy, of care, of helping a fellow gamer when they need advice and help with an IT problem and also a personal problem.

Hey, we're all strangers but in this space, in this forum, we make it different - we're not strangers, we're goglodytes committed to making this forum one of the nicest places on the
OldFatGuy: Wish I could +1 you a thousand times for this.
Hot milk, a turkey sandwich and a melatonin pill seem in order! And no, i don't want Gof - HD or not ;-p But thanks for the drop ;-)
OldFatGuy: Well this is getting serious now. I've obviously pissed off all of the sleep gods, and I'm going to pass the 50 hour mark without sleep soon, and to say I feel like shit is an understatement of biblical proportions.

OldFatGuy: Wish I could +1 you a thousand times for this.
If I could, can I get one for my Husband? XD He doesn't have an account on here, but he's been wanting one ever since he saw me playing it. He loves shooters as much as I do.
alloy627: If I could, can I get one for my Husband? XD He doesn't have an account on here, but he's been wanting one ever since he saw me playing it. He loves shooters as much as I do.
Sure you could if it hasn't been claimed yet. But it's been up awhile now, I'm guessing it's already been claimed.
Good Mythical Morning Everyone! :D
high rated
alloy627: If I could, can I get one for my Husband? XD He doesn't have an account on here, but he's been wanting one ever since he saw me playing it. He loves shooters as much as I do.
OldFatGuy: Sure you could if it hasn't been claimed yet. But it's been up awhile now, I'm guessing it's already been claimed.
XD That's okay. It was worth a shot. I'll find a copy for him one day soon. Thanks anyway though. I didn't realize it was a code you had to unscramble. Momo explained it to me! LOL She's a dear friend of mine and a very sweet one to. :) *hugs*
OldFatGuy: Sure you could if it hasn't been claimed yet. But it's been up awhile now, I'm guessing it's already been claimed.
alloy627: XD That's okay. It was worth a shot. I'll find a copy for him one day soon. Thanks anyway though. I didn't realize it was a code you had to unscramble. Momo explained it to me! LOL She's a dear friend of mine and a very sweet one to. :) *hugs*
Did you try it??? Maybe it hasn't been claimed it, but I'm guessing it has.
alloy627: XD That's okay. It was worth a shot. I'll find a copy for him one day soon. Thanks anyway though. I didn't realize it was a code you had to unscramble. Momo explained it to me! LOL She's a dear friend of mine and a very sweet one to. :) *hugs*
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is not exactly a shooter, though it does have a fair share of shooting. It's more of a hybrid: a bit of an arcade shooting, a bit of space sim, a bit of trading, some strategy. Still, an underrated and fun little game. It's easy to learn and quite addictive after you learn how to play it.
high rated
OldFatGuy: Did you try it??? Maybe it hasn't been claimed it, but I'm guessing it has.
Yeah, he tried to figure it out, but couldn't get it. More than likely someone has figured it out and gotten it. :) And wolfsrain, your right. XD It is addictive. It might not be a shooter exactly, but we both go crazy for even hybrids of that genera. They're very fun indeed.
Okay ninjas, if your birthday is April 12, 1996 or later, DO NOT ASK FOR THIS GAME.

The first ninja whose birthday comes before that date and asks for this by name gets it.
OldFatGuy: Okay ninjas, if your birthday is April 12, 1996 or later, DO NOT ASK FOR THIS GAME.

The first ninja whose birthday comes before that date and asks for this by name gets it.
I think im not that young!
EDIT:I'll have it thanks :D
Post edited April 11, 2014 by BoneCleaver