It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chippas: Okay. So by "exploited", you mean ALMOST every key you recieve without any effort?
Not really, no.
Chippas: This was unknown to me, as I have not read it anywhere, and I also see no harm in posting a key that i don't need.
Well generally, no theres no harm in that. Specifically exploited keys are the problem.
Chippas: Would you rather have me trade it for something else, rather than give it away for free in a thread like this?
I'd rather you just informed people where the free keys are being given instead of signing up for one that you won't use.
Chippas: I think you people take this whole "rep" thing way too seriously.
I don't see where the subject of rep fits into this.
Chippas: The gaming scene sure has whored out.
Eh?
low rated
Chippas: Okay. So by "exploited", you mean ALMOST every key you recieve without any effort?
Sachys: Not really, no.
Chippas: This was unknown to me, as I have not read it anywhere, and I also see no harm in posting a key that i don't need.
Sachys: Well generally, no theres no harm in that. Specifically exploited keys are the problem.
Chippas: Would you rather have me trade it for something else, rather than give it away for free in a thread like this?
Sachys: I'd rather you just informed people where the free keys are being given instead of signing up for one that you won't use.
Chippas: I think you people take this whole "rep" thing way too seriously.
Sachys: I don't see where the subject of rep fits into this.
Chippas: The gaming scene sure has whored out.
Sachys: Eh?
That sure put thing into perspective. Thanks.
Sachys: BoneCleaver is correct - you should not be posting exploited keys here.
Chippas: Could you please enlighten me exactly as to what an "exploited" key is?
Dude just let it go, exploited keys are free keys that are given to people by the devs, or by other free giveaways outside of gogs. Normally you are allowed to ask for one keys only but sometimes people makes different accounts to ask for 50 keys for themselves and another 50 for their friends lol. That's why the free fifa 12 keys were revoked because a lot of people exploited them.

As you can see here a member already did let us know how to get these cyber keys free as well. So that's why Bone referred you to the link again but maybe saying "People just wanting +rep by lying" was generalizing everyone who ever posted a free key. Not everyone is aware the exploit keys but he didn't say you are the liar here.

For example the Dark Eye keys I received 3 keys from people which I found odd and didn't know about the reddit giveaway (since I do not own social media account besides FB which I log in once every 4 months). So I gave those keys away to people who did actually miss the event cause some did actually exploit the giveaway and what I'm I going to do with the 2 other keys?

Maybe you didn't know that as well but just say I didn't know and the drama will end. Also Bone can just refer you to the link again and again drama will end but seems people like the name calling and blame each other for threads being ruined etc.

That's why I suggested couple of days ago that some kind of modding is needed in this forum since everyone is flaming each other each time someone willingly or unwillingly posts a exploit key. *sigh*
low rated
Chippas: Could you please enlighten me exactly as to what an "exploited" key is?
Zurvan7: Dude just let it go, exploited keys are free keys that are given to people by the devs, or by other free giveaways outside of gogs. Normally you are allowed to ask for one keys only but sometimes people makes different accounts to ask for 50 keys for themselves and another 50 for their friends lol. That's why the free fifa 12 keys were revoked because a lot of people exploited them.

As you can see here a member already did let us know how to get these cyber keys free as well. So that's why Bone referred you to the link again but maybe saying "People just wanting +rep by lying" was generalizing everyone who ever posted a free key. Not everyone is aware the exploit keys but he didn't say you are the liar here.

For example the Dark Eye keys I received 3 keys from people which I found odd and didn't know about the reddit giveaway (since I do not own social media account besides FB which I log in once every 4 months). So I gave those keys away to people who did actually miss the event cause some did actually exploit the giveaway and what I'm I going to do with the 2 other keys?

Maybe you didn't know that as well but just say I didn't know and the drama will end. Also Bone can just refer you to the link again and again drama will end but seems people like the name calling and blame each other for threads being ruined etc.

That's why I suggested couple of days ago that some kind of modding is needed in this forum since everyone is flaming each other each time someone willingly or unwillingly posts a exploit key. *sigh*
First off I'd like to thank you for composing an answer and not coming off as a complete dipshit. Second, I've not been around in this forum for as long as many other people have.. Having said that, is it really necessary for people to burst off for me posting a key that I find no interest in? What does it matter if i post the link to the page where I found it, or if I post a key to it? The proper answer would be something along the lines of "Thanks, but those keys are avaliable for free at blahblahblah.com".
SAUSAGE!
I agree with Sachys why drop a key for something that anyone interested can get from the source by registering themselves, its like offering someone a sample of some food from your plate at an all you can eat buffet. Also there is no need to be inflammatory and abusive towards each other whatever the case, this is GOG after all not IGN. Also many thanks and +rep to Tarnicus for his amazing generosity :)
Post edited April 15, 2014 by stg83
Anyone interested in a copy of Thief Gold?(PS:I want to make sure you redeemed it)
This includes everyone ;)
Post edited April 15, 2014 by BoneCleaver
hello all
Post edited April 15, 2014 by gogletine
gogletine: hello all
Howdy neighbor :p

@Bone is it a gog or steam key?
gogletine: hello all
Zurvan7: Howdy neighbor :p

Steam
Sachys: SAUSAGE!
This.
Zurvan7: Howdy neighbor :p

BoneCleaver: Steam
yeah sure since I lost my disk years ago when I moved out :p
By the way, Thief Gold is what Sachys meant by exploited keys. Not that I think it's bad, just saying.
ejiki: By the way, Thief Gold is what Sachys meant by exploited keys. Not that I think it's bad, just saying.
I'm not sure what you mean but I'm offering the steam version and as far as I know,it was never free
ejiki: By the way, Thief Gold is what Sachys meant by exploited keys. Not that I think it's bad, just saying.
BoneCleaver: I'm not sure what you mean but I'm offering the steam version and as far as I know,it was never free
ejiki is referring to this