It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aveweto: ok so Rune Classic and Dollar Dash still stay up for grabs but lets see which game we continue with next
Trebledaniel: I would like Rune Classic if available still.
PM Incoming
Awfully Qwayat here now, I wonder how many folks are waiting with sweat on their brow and fingers on the keyboard with one hand on the mouse. Replenishing themselves with an energy drink on the side table while the game continues. ;)
Post edited April 10, 2014 by stg83
Trebledaniel: I would like Rune Classic if available still.
Aveweto: PM Incoming
Thanks
stg83: Awfully Qwayat here now, I wonder how many folks are waiting with sweat there brow and finger on the keyboard with one hand on the mouse. Replenishing themselves with an energy drink on the side table while the game continues. ;)
this sounds pretty much like last years insomnia sale :P
stg83: Awfully Qwayat here now, I wonder how many folks are waiting with sweat on their brow and fingers on the keyboard with one hand on the mouse.
Well, I'm here, if you really want to know)
Aveweto: Tank Operations - European Campaign
team_dota2: I'm going to take this one despite not being the one i want.. I was waiting for dark sector..
PM Incoming and sry to disappoint but Dark Sector wasnt planned to be on the list
Aveweto: this sounds pretty much like last years insomnia sale :P
Yeah that was really a lot of fun it was near the time I joined GOG forums, we need another one of those. I made so many bad puns on that thread I am sure a lot of people were annoyed by my absurdity but I got a lot of Lulz out of there. :D
Post edited April 10, 2014 by stg83
team_dota2: I'm going to take this one despite not being the one i want.. I was waiting for dark sector..
Aveweto: PM Incoming and sry to disappoint but Dark Sector wasnt planned to be on the list
ah well tough luck.. thanks a lot for the giveaways!
high rated
next up Jagged Alliance Collection
Aveweto: next up Jagged Alliance Collection
can i get it please? :o)
Aveweto: next up Jagged Alliance Collection
bela555: can i get it please? :o)
on its way
ejiki: Well, I'm here, if you really want to know)
Yes, but are you prepared and well equipped like I just described. :P
low rated
bela555: can i get it please? :o)
Aveweto: on its way
thank you :)
ejiki: Well, I'm here, if you really want to know)
stg83: Yes, but are you prepared and well equipped like I just described. :P
No energy drinks here, sorry to disappoint you)
high rated
next one is Tropico 3 Gold