It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

another day in paradise
Zurvan7: Good morning ladies and gents. Hope everyone had a nice weekend ;)

Edit: lol unlike months ago no one seems to answer :p Oh well this thread is now about rep system and trolls where it used to be a fun thread with people talking to each other... *sigh*
Don't forget to say goodbye to our beloved hippo. Another result of the rep system:(

And looksie, seems that the trolls are awake. Today i've passed 190 and they started to target me, too. Gonna point that the rep system can be made transparent, if GOG wants to keep it. Just display who is upvoting and who is downvoting and that should calm down the downreppers.
Post edited April 13, 2014 by wolfsrain
rep check!

Ahahahhahahahaaha, down by 15 since latst message =)
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Elrinda
Zurvan7: Good morning ladies and gents. Hope everyone had a nice weekend ;)

Edit: lol unlike months ago no one seems to answer :p Oh well this thread is now about rep system and trolls where it used to be a fun thread with people talking to each other... *sigh*
wolfsrain: Don't forget to say goodbye to our beloved hippo. Another result of the rep system:(

And looksie, seems that the trolls are awake. Today i've passed 190 and they started to target me, too. Gonna point that the rep system can be made transparent, if GOG wants to keep it. Just display who is upvoting and who is downvoting and that should calm down the downreppers.
Think I will post on the forum less often, like just post when I have games to drop. Don't really want to be in the negative, only thing about rep I care about. Great community, but the trolls have something to flock to and I am tired of it. There are other forums without rep and it makes people nicer. Maybe one of us should open our own forum site till RepGate dies down.
I just managed to find out that I only get downrepped when "it" is online!
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Elrinda
Elrinda: I just managed to find out that I only get downrepped when "it" is online!
Who you think it is?
Elrinda: I just managed to find out that I only get downrepped when "it" is online!
grunthos64: Who you think it is?
Nahh, don't wanna throw names but if I, by any chance will find any evidence that "it" has made the downreps... Nahh, won't give any spoilers =)

Well, if it's not "it", than I'll just hope and wish that he'll get a uncureable disease of any kind =)
high rated
Crystal Story II (Desura)

x1HN2-xBDCQ-xLV3D-7HHGC-8KYNI

x = J
Melvinica: Crystal Story II (Desura)

x1HN2-xBDCQ-xLV3D-7HHGC-8KYNI

x = J
Thank you :)
Downrepping slowly ruins spirit of this forum. It's sad to see it.
I personally lost 15 points during last days. Just for saying thanks. It's ridiculous :(
truhlik77: Downrepping slowly ruins spirit of this forum. It's sad to see it.
I personally lost 15 points during last days. Just for saying thanks. It's ridiculous :(
been busy here too just a few hours ago http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post69468
and with schnuff leaving, it's sad.
Post edited April 13, 2014 by lugum
Its online harrassment pure and simple. Somehow GOG made downreps much more potent than upreps, I know plenty of people been uprepping me and there can't be an entire army of downreppers.
grunthos64: Its online harrassment pure and simple. Somehow GOG made downreps much more potent than upreps, I know plenty of people been uprepping me and there can't be an entire army of downreppers.
It seams that there are armies of downreppers that will downrep everything that is not a key even if you are just polite and helpful to others. I lost couple of reps and don't even know why.
What? Schnuff left??! Why?
low rated
truhlik77: Downrepping slowly ruins spirit of this forum. It's sad to see it.
lugum: been busy here too just a few hours ago http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post69468
and with schnuff leaving, it's sad.
Are you saying Leucius is schnuff? :O