It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DampSquib: Anachronox.
Might & Magic 7.
Defender's Quest.
Blade of Darkness.

ACCE
GM7D
HMH8
V97W
I was trying to snatch this code. It says it's invalid, but maybe I'm just dumb. ^^

Edit: I think I just lost 6 rep points for this post. xD
Post edited April 17, 2014 by katsaysmeh
Momo1991: Pretty sad state of affairs when we let rep-trolls dictate where and when we post, dontcha think? Hey, despite being pretty damned generous, I've been getting hit for months and months. Yeah, written to support about doing something, anything - turn it off altogether or whatever - cause as soon as you give people something to measure themselves by AND you give others the ability to take it away for no apparent reason then you create unhappiness. BUT here's the thing... when everyone changes their behavior to prevent being attacked, the trolls win.
stg83: I could not agree more we cannot stop expressing ourselves and contributing to the threads because this is exactly what these high and mighty trolls want. Do not give them the satisfaction to dictate where, when and what you can post people, I know its hard and really frustrating sometimes but we should stick around because this community is worth it. I have also written to support about this issue and I think what we should all keep highlighting this problem to them, so what I suggest is instead of waiting for things to change by themselves everyone affected by this should send a ticket to support about it.

If enough people urge GOG to revamp this system by either changing it for the better or doing away with it then I am sure they will definitely do something about it. I hope this convinces some more folks to make their feelings clear about the rep level system to GOG by writing to them, also thank you and +rep to all the generous contributors as always.
it's what judascariot told me , to just write tickets. lost 25 this week with the fucked up system i cant ever gain back so easily, i also know sachys dropped a good bunch. please write people and protest and let them hear our voice.
Post edited April 17, 2014 by lugum
high rated
Redeemed.

@ stg83...you are welcome, enjoy.

:) Cheers.
Post edited April 17, 2014 by DampSquib
Thanks for the drops on behalf of those who don't say it, I'm too slow I guess.
Post edited April 17, 2014 by Crsldmc
DampSquib: Redline.
Anachronox.
Lands of Lore 3
Anomaly : Warzone Earth.
and Defenders Quest.

6KHH (4th)
Q976 (2nd)
Z7EQ (1st)
CXG9 (3rd)
Pity, that it's not possible to take just one game. NR ...
DampSquib: *snip*
A huge thanks to you DampSquib, I was lucky enough to redeem this. I cannot appreciate you enough for your wonderful and amazing generosity, also major +rep to you as always. :)
Post edited April 17, 2014 by stg83
Breath easy, people. Rep is simply a number. What matters is that you know how you conduct yourself here.

Wait a minute... did I just lose a star??? LOL!
high rated
Hello all! BIONIC DUES (Steam) to the first person that wants it.

7FNXB-DPIPR-W852M
Post edited April 17, 2014 by zielakboo
zielakboo: Hello all! BIONIC DUES (Steam) to the first person that wants it.

7FNXB-DPIPR-W852M
Got it, thanks :).
I keep telling myself that
"l0rdtr3k,you are somewhat well known on the site,people know you adn they will vouch for me.you don't act like a jerk and ever since you signed up,you've been a active member of the forum"
niniendowarrior: Breath easy, people. Rep is simply a number. What matters is that you know how you conduct yourself here.

Wait a minute... did I just lose a star??? LOL!
l0rdtr3k:
A little glimmer of advancement on the issue in this thread perhaps... http://www.gog.com/forum/general/thanks_and_goodbye/post108
l0rdtr3k:
Sachys: A little glimmer of advancement on the issue in this thread perhaps... http://www.gog.com/forum/general/thanks_and_goodbye/post108
I think it is a big glimmer
Interesting.
high rated
Goooooood evening ninjas, (evening here in the Commonwealth of Virginia, just outside Washington, DC, USA, guess it's early morning hours for some of you ninjas in the EU).

First ninja that decides it's worth it for this game to tell me the final score between the Washington Nationals and Miami Marlins last night and who won gets it.

If you want it, but aren't a big baseball fan, a good place to start would be mlb.com.
Post edited April 17, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy:
6-3 - Washinton Nationals won! (according to google)

Edit: strangely I've never gone for pinball games - but perhaps because I had a genuine pinball wizard issue back in the 90s
Post edited April 17, 2014 by Sachys