It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
lugum: been busy here too just a few hours ago http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post69468
and with schnuff leaving, it's sad.
SlyFox: Are you saying Leucius is schnuff? :O
no, two seperate sentences, just saying stuff like that makes people like schnuff leave, he isn't the only one.
high rated
8-Bit Commando (desura key)

HWN9K-CXJ1T-W910G-3OLN5-4QSZ6
low rated
Heretic777: 8-Bit Commando (desura key)

HWN9K-CXJ1T-W910G-3OLN5-4QSZ6
Not interested. +1 for generosity.
low rated
Spartan717: Is this why I've been receiving -rep every time I ask/thank someone for a game?
buckstone: I don't have a vendetta against you or anyone...just noticed some things that are odd and am not just picking on you to be a dick
I have no idea why you get are getting downrepped, maybe from you have 52 posts here and collected 31 games from those....OR..
Could be maybe some of what you ninja is either already in your steam account or on your steamtrade post....I am not a watchdog nor the thread police, just thought I would bring it to the attention of gifters that something was funky and it involved you..if I am wrong I APOLOGIZE as I have been wrong before but no matter what it looks bad on your end..only you can fix your rep if it concerns you....

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/apsjR/h-lots-of-games-w-tf2dota-2-keys-or-games

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Spartan717/games?tab=all
This is really funny and sad at the same time!No one gave you credit but I salute you :) Something others should be aware of
low rated
buckstone: I don't have a vendetta against you or anyone...just noticed some things that are odd and am not just picking on you to be a dick
I have no idea why you get are getting downrepped, maybe from you have 52 posts here and collected 31 games from those....OR..
Could be maybe some of what you ninja is either already in your steam account or on your steamtrade post....I am not a watchdog nor the thread police, just thought I would bring it to the attention of gifters that something was funky and it involved you..if I am wrong I APOLOGIZE as I have been wrong before but no matter what it looks bad on your end..only you can fix your rep if it concerns you....

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/apsjR/h-lots-of-games-w-tf2dota-2-keys-or-games

BoneCleaver: This is really funny and sad at the same time!No one gave you credit but I salute you :) Something others should be aware of
Wait... So, just to make this clear.. This guy uses the drops giftet from others in one way or another, and trades them for other game related stuff, namely keys and games?
high rated
Need someone interested in shinyloot again. Have 2 more shinyloot games that provide desura keys as well, am interested in the desura keys - you get to keep the shinyloot version, win-win! So who wants to do this?

The games in question are WILL FIGHT FOR FOOD and THE GRAVE DIGGER. 1 game per person.

edit: apart from BoneCleaver, nobody else seemed interested so i'll give em to him
Post edited April 14, 2014 by nadenitza
nadenitza: Need someone interested in shinyloot again. Have 2 more shinyloot games that provide desura keys as well, am interested in the desura keys - you get to keep the shinyloot version, win-win! So who wants to do this?

The games in question are WILL FIGHT FOR FOOD and THE GRAVE DIGGER. 1 game per person.
You know what :P I'll leave it for someone more interested than me!Thanks though +1
BoneCleaver: This is really funny and sad at the same time!No one gave you credit but I salute you :) Something others should be aware of
Chippas: Wait... So, just to make this clear.. This guy uses the drops giftet from others in one way or another, and trades them for other game related stuff, namely keys and games?
Keys are like a currency throughout steam.They are obtained and then sold for money
Post edited April 13, 2014 by BoneCleaver

Lol where the F did this appear from? To be honest I don't think people who ask for ninja games all the time actually play of them. If you in the past weeks have ninja'd 10 games or so (I'm not accusing anyone off course) the chances that you have played the all is really low. I think the biggest reason most gifters left this thread is because same people reply most of the time. I rarely reply on any game gift because I know I will not play it in the coming months, so why in hell would I ask for it? But seriously selling giveaways for keys seems a bit fishy to me....

This will result in less GA for people who actually WILL play the game.

AGAIN IM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE but having 114 rep on steamtrades means a lot of trading lol.
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Zurvan7
low rated
nadenitza: Need someone interested in shinyloot again. Have 2 more shinyloot games that provide desura keys as well, am interested in the desura keys - you get to keep the shinyloot version, win-win! So who wants to do this?

BoneCleaver: You know what :P I'll leave it for someone more interested than me!Thanks though +1
Chippas: Wait... So, just to make this clear.. This guy uses the drops giftet from others in one way or another, and trades them for other game related stuff, namely keys and games?
BoneCleaver: Keys are like a currency throughout steam.They are obtained and then sold for money
Noted. Although my view of this whole community has never really been that it's a source for people to somehow make a profit, but rather explore new games, that are not already in their libraries.
BoneCleaver: You know what :P I'll leave it for someone more interested than me!Thanks though +1

Keys are like a currency throughout steam.They are obtained and then sold for money
Chippas: Noted. Although my view of this whole community has never really been that it's a source for people to somehow make a profit, but rather explore new games, that are not already in their libraries.
It's not really any profit, most people are happy if they exchange games with team fortress or dota 2 keys, thinking OMG i'm making money. It's just steam money, so it doesn't mean sh*t. You can only play items in steam store, meaning you will only make Valve richer.
high rated
Supreme commander: (Gameboy)CJ(three)-M2L99-FZM33
The_maestro27: Supreme commander: (Gameboy)CJ(three)-M2L99-FZM33
Ah damn, really liked TA and Spring. Just fired my other steam-capable device up to ninja this item, but someone else grabbed this already :(

Very nice drop!
Hello cuties!
Congratulations to whomever you are.

You have your wish -- I shall return to lurker status and won't bother making any more posts in this thread until things improve.

I used to enjoy the friendly atmosphere in here, as well as giving away keys, but it's got to the point where it's simply not worth my while.

'Bye for now.

EDIT: Just to clarify, this post is not necessarily about taking keys, but more to do with the general atmosphere and the constant de-repping that's been going on.
Post edited April 14, 2014 by blakstar
blakstar: Congratulations to whomever you are.

You have your wish -- I shall return to lurker status and won't bother making any more posts in this thread until things improve.

I used to enjoy the friendly atmosphere in here, as well as giving away keys, but it's got to the point where it's simply not worth my while.

'Bye for now.
Damn... sorry to hear that. :(