It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leucius: Good morning ninjas :)
grunthos64: Morning right back at ya

PS Enjoyed your music
Thanks!
high rated
DDYND-

Sleepless in Virginia gift for ninjas

Ethan: Meteor Hunter Steam Key: KWC2W-TH2CD-GTM0Z
Post edited April 11, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: Sleepless in Virginia gift for ninjas

Didn't get it myself, because someone was fast as shit nabbing this! Thanks for the generosity though! +1
OldFatGuy: Sleepless in Virginia gift for ninjas

NR but thanks,great game!Yea I thought I would be first but someone got it!
Big thanks and +rep to everyone for the boat load of game drops recently. :)
high rated
They go so fast people must just be claiming them not knowing what they're claiming.

I'd rather a game find a loving home rather than someone who just grabs every code, then realizes s/he doesn't like the game, and it doesn't get played.

Gonna have to rethink drops in the future.

But, grabbing drops fast is what makes one a ninja, so drops seem the best fit in this ninja thread.

Just gonna have to think about it, and can't right now because it's 9:39AM and I haven't had coffee and got almost zero sleep.

One last one before I do any thinking about it. Enjoy ninjas.

Realms of Arkania – Complete Classic Trilogy Steam Key: 3AYTT-5KQ02-5D29I
OldFatGuy: They go so fast people must just be claiming them not knowing what they're claiming.

I'd rather a game find a loving home rather than someone who just grabs every code, then realizes s/he doesn't like the game, and it doesn't get played.

But, grabbing drops fast is what makes one a ninja, so drops seem the best fit in this ninja thread.

Just gonna have to think about it, and can't right now because it's 9:39AM and I haven't had coffee and got almost zero sleep.

I DID get this one though! I was pretty damn sure someone had nabbed it, as i read the message before even noticing that the key was posted on the bottom. And I really must say; Thank you a WHOLE lot! I LOVE this kind of game, as a fan of the old Lands of Lore, Eye of the beholder, Skullkeep and stonekeep games, I'm already installing these babies. Much rep to you fellow gogger!
OldFatGuy: They go so fast people must just be claiming them not knowing what they're claiming.

Well, was looking for it for a long time and was too slow...

Thanks anyway and +1 ;)

Chippas: I DID get this one though! I was pretty damn sure someone had nabbed it, as i read the message before even noticing that the key was posted on the bottom. And I really must say; Thank you a WHOLE lot! I LOVE this kind of game, as a fan of the old Lands of Lore, Eye of the beholder, Skullkeep and stonekeep games, I'm already installing these babies. Much rep to you fellow gogger!
Good to see, someone who'd like play got it ;)
Post edited April 09, 2014 by Elrinda

Awesome drop. Not taken by me.
+rep

Sometimes i ask quiz questions about the game and pm the winner plus momo knoww how to make quizes and puzzles
plus 1 +1 for @OldFatGuy ;))
OldFatGuy: *snip*
The easiest thing you can do to is change the order of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd section of the key or post the key as an image to force them to type instead of copy/paste. And also a +1 for another fine collection. :)
+1 for all the drops!
Good morning (or afternoon, or evening) folks!

I was very kindly gifted a bundle as an act of random kindness, and to repay that kindness, I'm giving away keys for the games I can't use. A couple have already been given out, and the rest are for you Ninjas out there!

First up is Gettysburg (Steam) Taken
Post edited April 09, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: Good morning (or afternoon, or evening) folks!

I was very kindly gifted a bundle as an act of random kindness, and to repay that kindness, I'm giving away keys for the games I can't use. A couple have already been given out, and the rest are for you Ninjas out there!

First up is Gettysburg (Steam)

Who wants it?
Not interested but very kind