It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I'm uprepping everybody that is giving away games. There's no reason why someone should downrep a person that is spreading the joy and giving keys to people!
high rated
foxworks: Thanks! I've been around, just not as much on the ninja giveaway thread :)
stg83: Indeed your generosity hasn't gone unnoticed elsewhere and I have been up repping whenever/whereever I see it, not to mention the amazingly generous giveaway you have running now. :)
Wish I can rep you more, love to see that minus sign disappear
high rated
foxworks: I hope you have a chance to enter said giveaway :D
Well unless you have any rep requirements I am sure I will be able to enter it :P, just waiting on coming up with a good story for a memorable gaming moment. A great question btw, very nice to read through all the entries there. :)
grunthos64: Wish I can rep you more, love to see that minus sign disappear
Sometimes I pretend its not there, but not seeing any stars there jolts me back to reality. :P
Post edited April 10, 2014 by stg83
high rated
stg83: Well unless you have any rep requirements I am sure I will be able to enter it :P, just waiting on coming up with a good story for a memorable gaming moment. A great question btw, very nice to read through all the entries there. :)
No rep requirements! It's a ridiculously long giveaway so you still have time. Just don't be like Stooner and forget to enter. Yes, there are some great gaming experiences :)
high rated
I am going to be negative with some of my friends now yesS!!!!!!

Hope it was worth it assholes cuz make me negative now, I don't give a shit

One thing though: Planning a giveaway with a 60 dollar game when I hit positive 100 rep, but that will never happen so I am good to my word on that.
high rated
BulletMAX Desura key

EDIT: Leaving shortly so here's the key!

OPKOU-G228W-N597V-788GE-LCFD6
Post edited April 10, 2014 by foxworks
high rated
grunthos64: I am going to be negative with some of my friends now yesS!!!!!!

Eh?
foxworks: Just don't be like Stooner and get naked at funerals you've crashed with a toy car up your bumhole.
Corrected for plain Engish.
Post edited April 10, 2014 by Sachys
grunthos64: I am going to be negative with some of my friends now yesS!!!!!!

Sachys: Eh?
foxworks: Just don't be like Stooner and get naked at funerals you've crashed with a toy car up your bumhole.
Sachys: Corrected for plain Engish.
HA thats funny
Sachys: Eh?

Corrected for plain Engish.
grunthos64: HA thats funny
He actually does that... not so funny! o____o

Also, I repeat: "Eh?" (as to your prior comment).
grunthos64: HA thats funny
Sachys: He actually does that... not so funny! o____o

I got a job now so I am getting money better so plan to hold a big giveaway for a game, thinking South Park Stick of Truth, when I hit 100 rep. It may be on sale by that time then though lol won't mention it again and will see how long THAT takes lmao

When I get the money set aside, I will go ahead and buy it and show the receipt though lol see what that does.
Post edited April 10, 2014 by grunthos64
Sachys: He actually does that... not so funny! o____o

grunthos64: I got a job now so I am getting money better so plan to hold a big giveaway for a game, thinking South Park Stick of Truth, when I hit 100 rep. It may be on sale by that time then though lol won't mention it again and will see how long THAT takes lmao

When I get the money set aside, I will go ahead and buy it and show the receipt though lol see what that does.
I got that angle (nicely done btw), but it was this:

"I am going to be negative with some of my friends now yesS!!!!!!

Hope it was worth it assholes cuz make me negative now, I don't give a shit "

...that I don't get
grunthos64: I got a job now so I am getting money better so plan to hold a big giveaway for a game, thinking South Park Stick of Truth, when I hit 100 rep. It may be on sale by that time then though lol won't mention it again and will see how long THAT takes lmao

Sachys: I got that angle (nicely done btw), but it was this:

"I am going to be negative with some of my friends now yesS!!!!!!

Hope it was worth it assholes cuz make me negative now, I don't give a shit "

...that I don't get
Just saying I don't care as much anymore, because I do plan to buy that game and hold it ransom with proof for people know I am not bullshitting
I have tried really hard not to let this get to me but it just keeps getting ridiculous everyday where I have to explain to new users who ask me what I did to deserve so much negative rep because obviously they don't see me flaming, abusing or spamming on these forums. Many people have said to just forget about rep but for me its mainly two things, first is I can't post any links and have to explain every time asking people to copy/paste them. And secondly while many people know me here by now and they are all very nice folks who know what happened to me rep wise, any newcomer probably gets a very wrong first impression by just glancing at my rep because that is how the system was designed. A new user would always be concerned about it and consider it to be very important to judge other folks and this is exactly what the down repping trolls want.

Its only when people spend more time and participate on the forums then they will know that there is no hard and fast rule i.e having more rep does not automatically make one person better then the rest. I just hope GOG gets serious about this issue and try to do something about it because as it is I don't see myself ever being able to post links or participate without having to explain the situation time and again. Apologies for this long rant if you read this and felt I have wasted your time, Peace out.
stg83: I have tried really hard not to let this get to me but it just keeps getting ridiculous everyday where I have to explain to new users who ask me what I did to deserve so much negative rep because obviously they don't see me flaming, abusing or spamming on these forums. Many people have said to just forget about rep but for me its mainly two things, first is I can't post any links and have to explain every time asking people to copy/paste them. And secondly while many people know me here by now and they are all very nice folks who know what happened to me rep wise, any newcomer probably gets a very wrong first impression by just glancing at my rep because that is how the system was designed. A new user would always be concerned about it and consider it to be very important to judge other folks and this is exactly what the down repping trolls want.

Its only when people spend more time and participate on the forums then they will know that there is no hard and fast rule i.e having more rep does not automatically make one person better then the rest. I just hope GOG gets serious about this issue and try to do something about it because as it is I don't see myself ever being able to post links or participate without having to explain the situation time and again. Apologies for this long rant if you read this and felt I have wasted your time, Peace out.
Oh ya, this guy here needs to at LEAST see the positive points too as a requirement.
grunthos64:
ah - the derepidemic!

gotcha now!