It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (steam) from Humble Bundle: PC and Android 9!

first reply!
yes please fox
high rated
foxworks: Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (steam) from Humble Bundle: PC and Android 9!

first reply!
grunthos64: yes please fox
PM Sent!
grunthos64: yes please fox
foxworks: PM Sent!
Rock on!

first reply!
Hey Foxworks, always great to see you. Its like when children are waiting for Santa Claus on Christmas with all your generous contributions, +rep to you as always. :)
high rated
stg83: Hey Foxworks, always great to see you. Its like when children are waiting for Santa Claus on Christmas with all your generous contributions, +rep to you as always. :)
Thanks! I've been around, just not as much on the ninja giveaway thread :)

Kingdom Rush (steam) from Humble Bundle: PC and Android 9!

First reply!
high rated
stg83: Hey Foxworks, always great to see you. Its like when children are waiting for Santa Claus on Christmas with all your generous contributions, +rep to you as always. :)
foxworks: Thanks! I've been around, just not as much on the ninja giveaway thread :)

First reply!
Can i have this one? :P
high rated
foxworks: Thanks! I've been around, just not as much on the ninja giveaway thread :)

First reply!
CAn I ?
high rated

First reply!
The_maestro27: Can i have this one? :P
You were the first! PM sent!
high rated
The_maestro27: Can i have this one? :P
foxworks: You were the first! PM sent!
+1 for sharing! Thanks!
high rated
Tank Operations - European Campaign Steam key

first reply!
foxworks: Tank Operations - European Campaign Steam key

first reply!
Thanks
high rated
foxworks: Tank Operations - European Campaign Steam key

first reply!
spoderman: Thanks
PM sent!
Yay! I declare this page up rep central!

*watches all the low reps come in and sees my rep go to negative*

Well one way or another I will be in three digits!
high rated
Indeed your generosity hasn't gone unnoticed elsewhere and I have been up repping whenever/whereever I see it, not to mention the amazingly generous giveaway you have running now. :)
high rated
stg83: Indeed your generosity hasn't gone unnoticed elsewhere and I have been up repping whenever/whereever I see it, not to mention the amazingly generous giveaway you have running now. :)
I hope you have a chance to enter said giveaway :D