It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
RabiatorG0G: I will stop giving away stuff for free here. Less than 24 hours the Giana Sisters I offered was put up in the take-one-give-one thread, but meant as a trade offer, not a g.a. Not cool. I consider giveaways as gifting games to ppl who want to play them, not as a kind of virtual currency for hoarders who just want MOAR MOAR MOAR. I know, no rules, my fault, what do I care, but yes I do care.
It is a crap move but please don't let a few bad apples spoilt it for the rest. You can always exclude them next time.
Not everyone is like that.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by lugum
sulc84: Someone interested in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North ?
Chippas: if it's for steam, heck yeah!
On the way to our GOG friend Chippas :)
low rated
Chippas: if it's for steam, heck yeah!
sulc84: On the way to our GOG friend Chippas :)
Aw, schucks, i noticed it's already in my library! Please give it to some other bloke in need of it! :D many +1's to you kind Gog'r.
low rated
Chippas: Aw, schucks, i noticed it's already in my library! Please give it to some other bloke in need of it! :D many +1's to you kind Gog'r.
Can I ?
low rated
Chippas: Aw, schucks, i noticed it's already in my library! Please give it to some other bloke in need of it! :D many +1's to you kind Gog'r.
irlandezul: Can I ?
Why, of course! Just make sure to give credit to our pal sulc84! ;)
OK Chippas :) The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is still available
Well then +rep for a nice drop.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by stg83
stg83: Well then +rep for a nice drop.
Sent :)
sulc84: Sent :)
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it and hope it was an extra copy. :)
low rated
sulc84: OK Chippas :) The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is still available
Thanks for the game sulc84 , got it !
low rated
Good day :)
^^ Good day to you and all gogers :)
Good day everyone! Awesome spring day here! =)
high rated
Heli Heroes Steam Key: J##FC-Y9E0H-??7L6

?? = 33
## = BB
low rated
rong44: Heli Heroes Steam Key: J##FC-Y9E0H-??7L6

?? = 33
## = BB
Again REP for you :)