It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tAnt0: And the last one is Victory: The Age of Racing on Steam, for the first one to tell me on what date was this game greenlit.
5 December 2013 ?
tAnt0: And the last one is Victory: The Age of Racing on Steam, for the first one to tell me on what date was this game greenlit.
Dec 5 2013
hitclub: 5 December 2013 ?
Indeed, check PM :)
5 Dec, 2013
someone needs to tell George Takei who put the sausage in the post!

THIS CHIMP IS ANGERED!
Attachments:
sausage.png (53 Kb)
Curious about the Elder Scrolls Online beta, do you still have to buy the game when its officially released? Not a big deal or anything just curious
grunthos64: Curious about the Elder Scrolls Online beta, do you still have to buy the game when its officially released? Not a big deal or anything just curious
u have to buy it and pay a monthly fee
Leucius: Hmm. As my interest in lotro wanes again I find myself taking another look at TESO.
hellmonster67: From the very little I was able to play ESO about a month ago was it seemed great... but I didn't get very far as it is pretty demanding on the GPU and mine was starting to sweat... Im currently working on a solution on upgrading just to play that... LOTRO I also like but been awhile since I played that one
I like it, but it's too similar to Skyrim based on my playtime to justify $60 USD + $15/month when I get the same experience, for the most part, only in single player, with Skyrim.

It's a solid game to be sure, but I think I'm not going to bother with the beta. I'm going to wait for it to shift to f2p after Bethesda soaks as much money as possible from initial sales.
hellmonster67: From the very little I was able to play ESO about a month ago was it seemed great... but I didn't get very far as it is pretty demanding on the GPU and mine was starting to sweat... Im currently working on a solution on upgrading just to play that... LOTRO I also like but been awhile since I played that one
Leucius: I like it, but it's too similar to Skyrim based on my playtime to justify $60 USD + $15/month when I get the same experience, for the most part, only in single player, with Skyrim.

It's a solid game to be sure, but I think I'm not going to bother with the beta. I'm going to wait for it to shift to f2p after Bethesda soaks as much money as possible from initial sales.
Free to play business model with microtransactions would seem like the way to go.
Monthy payments just kinda make you want to play since you're constantly paying for it.
as long as the microtransactions aren't ridiculous like "you can only access this area if you paid for X or Y upgrades"
Morning everyone :)
Zurvan7: Morning everyone :)
Morning ^^
Morning
truhlik77: Morning ^^
and morning also :P
Post edited March 13, 2014 by platercake
high rated
I need a coffee...
Attachments:
benderz: I need a coffee...
+1 for the drop, not redeemed.
benderz: I need a coffee...
lol did you draw that one? Looks really nice ;)