It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Telepath RPG: Servants of God Desura Game

TXNZI-xGAPP-OT7Q6-WKZP0-BxD8x

x =U
low rated
Melvinica: Telepath RPG: Servants of God Desura Game

TXNZI-xGAPP-OT7Q6-WKZP0-BxD8x

x =U
Thanks!
high rated
I think I have not dropped this Cat lady (desura) key yet

Rw%0ELM4xguQIGS

% = random number!
javihyuga: I think I have not dropped this Cat lady (desura) key yet

Rw%0ELM4xguQIGS

% = random number!
Thank you very much ...+1 !!The number was 8 btw :P
javihyuga: I think I have not dropped this Cat lady (desura) key yet

Rw%0ELM4xguQIGS

% = random number!
qpKillerqp: Thank you very much ...+1 !!The number was 8 btw :P
see? You do win sometimes!
qpKillerqp: Thank you very much ...+1 !!The number was 8 btw :P
grunthos64: see? You do win sometimes!
Today's my lucky day!!!
EDIT:wtf why is my REP negative?
Post edited March 16, 2014 by qpKillerqp
Here is an old joke code I had for a while, Stargunner. Might as well give it out, for anyone that hasn't added it to their shelf yet

3GMS-D2S4-TXJ7-8NCQ
grunthos64: Here is an old joke code I had for a while, Stargunner. Might as well give it out, for anyone that hasn't added it to their shelf yet

3GMS-D2S4-TXJ7-8NCQ
Just gonna walk away and pretend I didnt see it...
grunthos64: Here is an old joke code I had for a while, Stargunner. Might as well give it out, for anyone that hasn't added it to their shelf yet

3GMS-D2S4-TXJ7-8NCQ
qpKillerqp: Just gonna walk away and pretend I didnt see it...
ya no one wants it so its going to rot I guess.
qpKillerqp: Just gonna walk away and pretend I didnt see it...
grunthos64: ya no one wants it so its going to rot I guess.
I guess people are down voting me cuz im getting all the codes so,gonna leave the best!
grunthos64: ya no one wants it so its going to rot I guess.
qpKillerqp: I guess people are down voting me cuz im getting all the codes so,gonna leave the best!
I actually been getting downrepped more when I GIVE games out, and I mean paid ones! lol I guess I pissed some people out for asking for games in the gift thread when I was good at picking up drops!
qpKillerqp: I guess people are down voting me cuz im getting all the codes so,gonna leave the best!
grunthos64: I actually been getting downrepped more when I GIVE games out, and I mean paid ones! lol I guess I pissed some people out for asking for games in the gift thread when I was good at picking up drops!
Some people just downrep to just troll or for no reason,I gave away two worlds 2 and now i'm negative.Seems legit
EDIT:I don't get why people get mad when I'm faster at redeeming,when the thread's name is Ninja Giveaways
Post edited March 16, 2014 by qpKillerqp
from being here a year + I can tell ya it is because you are taking more than giving in a short time frame ninja thread or not . .have you even played the games you are getting? these are the things that people who sit silent and never say a word but will de-rep you take into account..seen it many times over and I am just putting it out there so you have an idea as to why even if you gave a game out....
ok back to Steel Armor for a bit
Post edited March 16, 2014 by buckstone
buckstone: from being here a year + I can tell ya it is because you are taking more than giving in a short time frame ninja thread or not . .have you even played the games you are getting? these are the things that people who sit silent and never say a word but will de-rep you take into account..seen it many times over and I am just putting it out there so you have an idea as to why even if you gave a game out....
ok back to Steel Armor for a bit
I buy games I give out or I just give some of the ones I won back. I have gotten to play most of the ones I have gotten and I think its petty for people to be that calculating. I usually pause once in a while to give others a chance and I don't ask for a game here, only times were to trade and yes I shouldn't do that here so I don't anymore.
grunthos64: I actually been getting downrepped more when I GIVE games out, and I mean paid ones! lol I guess I pissed some people out for asking for games in the gift thread when I was good at picking up drops!
qpKillerqp: Some people just downrep to just troll or for no reason,I gave away two worlds 2 and now i'm negative.Seems legit
EDIT:I don't get why people get mad when I'm faster at redeeming,when the thread's name is Ninja Giveaways
So, you two guys want free games AND high rep? ha! If you want to be an accomplished mostly silent ninja, then do it, and understand that some sore losers will be pissed at you. If you want to break the rules of the ninja thread over and over after being warned, then take your lumps without complaint.