It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Back!I think you are mistaken by what you just thought about me...my internet(as always)crashed and I had to reset it.Lucky for me it crashed after I redeemed the codes so im back.Thanks AGAIN @buckstone :) +1
Post edited March 16, 2014 by qpKillerqp
high rated
CID the Dummy (Steam)
4W075-CHHA7-834XX
XX= long year
low rated
ciccia22: CID the Dummy (Steam)
4W075-CHHA7-834XX
XX= long year
Someone beat me to it! +1 though
ciccia22: CID the Dummy (Steam)
4W075-CHHA7-834XX
XX= long year
+1 :) ...Took me too long to realize its LY before it was already redeemed!Grats to the winner and thanks :P
First actual giveaway I do (the first was a troll cuz it was satazius not starbound).So gonna giveaway a copy of Two Worlds 2.Just gonna drop the code after 10-15 min...good luck!
EDIT:Oops,sorry for double post!
Post edited March 16, 2014 by qpKillerqp
low rated
qpKillerqp: First actual giveaway I do (the first was a troll cuz it was satazius not starbound).So gonna giveaway a copy of Two Worlds 2.Just gonna drop the code after 10-15 min...good luck!
Congrats! i already have it but you deserve a +1 :)
low rated
qpKillerqp: First actual giveaway I do (the first was a troll cuz it was satazius not starbound).So gonna giveaway a copy of Two Worlds 2.Just gonna drop the code after 10-15 min...good luck!
EDIT:Oops,sorry for double post!
nice idea about the 10-15 min warning. I assume it will be a mad scramble once time is up.

thanks for the future drop. +1 and good luck everyone else.

p.s, if you make a post 10 minuets after your last post and there was not another post after yours then you will automatically make a new post.
Make that 5 more min...Just spilled my coffee :C
low rated
qpKillerqp: Make that 5 more min...Just spilled my coffee :C
I hate it when that happens. in fact, it happened to me last night, :D

At least it did not go over the keyboard which is a good thing to take from it at lest :P.
Post edited March 16, 2014 by platercake
qpKillerqp: Make that 5 more min...Just spilled my coffee :C
platercake: I hate it when that happens. in fact, it happened to me last night, :D

At least it did not go over the keyboard which is a good thing to take from it at lest :P.
:D nice ....Anyways BOOP : 7T4?%-4JD4Y-%ATW7 (Steam)

?=3rd letter of my Username
%=1st and 9th letters of my Username

Good luck for all!
low rated
platercake: I hate it when that happens. in fact, it happened to me last night, :D

qpKillerqp: :D nice ....Anyways BOOP : 7T4?%-4JD4Y-%ATW7 (Steam)

Good luck for all!
again, thanks for the drop. (Not redeemed.)
qpKillerqp: :D nice ....Anyways BOOP : 7T4?%-4JD4Y-%ATW7 (Steam)

Good luck for all!
platercake: again, thanks for the drop. (Not redeemed.)
Dang it!I actually thought you where the fastest :/ ...I know that feeling bro ;P
low rated
platercake: again, thanks for the drop. (Not redeemed.)
qpKillerqp: Dang it!I actually thought you where the fastest :/ ...I know that feeling bro ;P
haha.

I was not after the game in the first place, so I did not try the code hence the (not redeemed). I put that in so that outher ninjas know I have not claimed it so the code could still be open for grabs, though it would be safe to assume that someone else has redeemed it now.
Post edited March 16, 2014 by platercake
qpKillerqp: Dang it!I actually thought you where the fastest :/ ...I know that feeling bro ;P
platercake: haha.

I was not after the game in the first place, so I did not try the code hence the (not redeemed). I put that in so that outher ninjas know I have not claimed it so the code could still be open for grabs, though it would be safe to assume that someone else has redeemed it now.
Why didn't you say so !! :D
low rated
platercake: haha.

qpKillerqp: Why didn't you say so !! :D
:D