It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sulc84: PM sent :)
lugum: Thank you very much sulc ;) Gonna wear my batman custom while playing this.
That game is amazing, you'll have a great time with it ^_^

Thanks sulc84 for the gift (REP+)
Azrael360: That game is amazing, you'll have a great time with it ^_^

Thanks sulc84 for the gift (REP+)
Yep, definitely the best Batman game so far, atleast until Batman: Arkham Knight I hope. Also +rep for absolutely wonderful drops sulc84 and congrats to lugum for getting to play these gems. :)
Hello, people!
Morning, people!

Hey, It's Batman AC really a good game?
All the superheroes based games I've played sucked... Can't say I played them all though...
I'm trying to decide whether to buy it or not
medusa86: Morning, people!

All the superheroes based games I've played sucked... Can't say I played them all though...
I would definitely recommend it. It's really fun to beat everyone up, it has a nice atmosphere to it and it feels very round. It just works.
low rated

Buy it. You won't be disappointed. However I recommend playing arkham asylum first though.
Post edited March 18, 2014 by Spartan717
Batman Air Conditioning? I suppose it might get hot wearing that heavy suit... :P

Spartan717: Buy it. You won't be disappointed. However I recommend playing arkham asylum first though.
Yes indeed, it is the best comic book superhero videogame series IMO. All the Batman games are fantastic especially if you're a fan of the Caped Crusader. :)
Elinnea: Batman Air Conditioning? I suppose it might get hot wearing that heavy suit... :P
I actually read that Michael Keaton got the worst it for his Batman movies, it was really hot and he got a head ache wearing the cowl. He said it helped the character because he was angry and annoyed while wearing the bulky costume. :)
Post edited March 18, 2014 by stg83
I'd also recommend to play Arkham Asylum before Arkham City. Both are great games.

But stay clear of Arkham Origin. That game is a horrible bugfest that should better never have seen the light of day.
Spartan717: Buy it. You won't be disappointed. However I recommend playing arkham asylum first though.
stg83: Yes indeed, it is the best comic book superhero videogame series IMO. All the Batman games are fantastic especially if you're a fan of the Caped Crusader. :)
Elinnea: Batman Air Conditioning? I suppose it might get hot wearing that heavy suit... :P
stg83: I actually read that Michael Keaton got the worst it for his Batman movies, it was really hot and he got a head ache wearing the cowl. He said it helped the character because he was angry annoyed while wearing the bulky costume. :)
I actually think Keaton was still the best live action Batman! *Kevin Conroy IS Batman, at least his voice*

Keaton didn't try to sound all growler or didn't really try at all like Kilmer or Clooney. He had a soft way of speaking that was smart and intense, loved it
All thats left is smartphones/tablets, which be great especially if they sign on games that would work great on that platform that haven't been ported there yet
Post edited March 18, 2014 by grunthos64
high rated
So GOG is adding Linux support - let's celebrate!

First reply gets Theme Hospital!

EDIT: Redeemed. But still, let's celebrate!
Post edited March 18, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: So GOG is adding Linux support - let's celebrate!

L0ove that game!
Thanks and +1 :)
Post edited March 18, 2014 by qpKillerqp

You would make the Late Billy Mays proud

qpKillerqp: L0ove that game!
Thanks and +1 :)
You in for it? If so, you can check your PM. :-)

If the people before me didn't want it, I would take it.