It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Two copies of The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav on gog for the first two to reply.
mabrookes: Two copies of The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav on gog for the first two to reply.
Nope sorry I already got it! +1 :)
Post edited January 31, 2014 by ciccia22
me please

The dark eye: Chains of Satinav
Post edited January 31, 2014 by hellmonster67
May I?

Anyway, thanks for the giveaway
Randalator: And by "people" you mean "bots and script-wankers"...?
hellmonster67: You are probably right.. the only solution.. I just logged onto GoG when those were listed , had steam up too and thought I actually could get one this time.. But nope. People must be scriptin this thread.

Just a thought but a way around that is for the Giver to ask who wants it then PM the codes. That's what I will be doing shortly later today when I have a few to give out.
That's too bad. Do you want Shadows: Price for our sins?
hellmonster67: You are probably right.. the only solution.. I just logged onto GoG when those were listed , had steam up too and thought I actually could get one this time.. But nope. People must be scriptin this thread.

Just a thought but a way around that is for the Giver to ask who wants it then PM the codes. That's what I will be doing shortly later today when I have a few to give out.
sanchit117: That's too bad. Do you want Shadows: Price for our sins?
sure ill take
hellmonster67: me please
nicohvc: May I?
PMs incoming any minute.

Edit: Sent
Post edited January 31, 2014 by mabrookes
nicohvc: May I?
mabrookes: PMs incoming any minute.
Got it, much appreciated.. this way much better.. The bots are angry now
Well done mabrookes, thank you and many +1 :-)
high rated
Last one until I come back later, King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition (Steam) for the first to reply.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by mabrookes
high rated
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav. Another copy. Waiting for fastest ninja :)
mabrookes: Last for one until I come back later, King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition (Steam) for the first to reply.
me!
ciccia22: me!
Sent :)
ciccia22: me!
mabrookes: Sent :)
Thanks! Downloading now! +1 :)
truhlik77: The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav. Another copy. Waiting for fastest ninja :)
Oh, may I?