It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Antimateria: INVMG-6DC9Y-M9TVN
Got that one, thanks. ;-)
Antimateria: INVMG-6DC9Y-M9TVN
HenitoKisou: Got that one, thanks. ;-)
Both are gone then I guess and almost fast. I thought that people wouldn't touch them with stick even for free. But then I remembered that people touch anything for free. =) Other weird keys have hope then..
Antimateria: Both are gone then I guess and almost fast. I thought that people wouldn't touch them with stick even for free. But then I remembered that people touch anything for free. =) Other weird keys have hope then..
Free is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs known to man.
theslitherydeee: Free is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs known to man.
That's true. Who hasn't once or twice in his/her life registered to some crappy site to vote or something to get free Civ 5 or Mafia 2. ^^
Antimateria: Both are gone then I guess and almost fast. I thought that people wouldn't touch them with stick even for free. But then I remembered that people touch anything for free. =) Other weird keys have hope then..
Let's say that people got unfair opinions on this game, because even based on real person changes story a bit. Other thing is even more believe ending sucks because she dies. Well, they didn't probably watched credits sequence... where she escapes and whole game is about traumatizing memories in hospital after events of game. Real person was executed, fictional character survived but with post-war trauma, sort of. Similar example for that kind of story is Hitman Contracts where most his missions are memories, often witth made up, retconned parts.
Post edited February 02, 2014 by HenitoKisou
HenitoKisou: Let's say that people got unfair opinions on this game, because even based on real person changes story a bit. Other thing is even more believe ending sucks because she dies. Well, they didn't probably watched credits sequence... where she escapes and whole game is about traumatizing memories in hospital after events of game. Real person was executed, fictional character survived but with post-war trauma, sort of. Similar example for that kind of story is Hitman Contracts where most his missions are memories, often witth made up, retconned parts.
You got there fast.. in the end credits. ;)

Haven't played the game trough all the way. It isn't a bad game just a bit mediocre.

Games with some reminiscing are good with games with weak story and for level transitions. =D Nothing has to be so much connected. You can jump from the jungle to awesome snowy mountains. =)
Buenas noches mi gente querida.
Crsldmc: Buenas noches mi gente querida.
Howdy.
Crsldmc: Buenas noches mi gente querida.
Leucius: Howdy.
Ello Ello!
Thistler: Ello Ello!
Leucius: Howdy.
a hello to both of you :P
high rated
Mirror's Edge Origin Key

ENFP-N9$$-KEDX-UDYH-FZN9

$$= twenty years ago...
anaheim85: Mirror's Edge Origin Key

ENFP-N9$$-KEDX-UDYH-FZN9

$$= twenty years ago...
Got it, thank you very much :)
anaheim85: Mirror's Edge Origin Key

ENFP-N9$$-KEDX-UDYH-FZN9

$$= twenty years ago...
RedOne999: Got it, thank you very much :)
you´re welcome. have fun! it´s a nice game.
high rated
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key

G9??-WQ6N-Q93B-8Y28-46V7

??= Old World - ??
anaheim85:
Mhh you clever bastard xD Thank you very much ;) +1