It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

marsrunner: I've been wanting this but somebody already got it. Oh well, +1 for the drop anyway.
Thistler: How much have you been waiting for it?
About a month I think. Didn't notice this game until after the Steam winter sale and haven't seen it on sale anywhere else yet. I keep missing giveaways due to that pesky life thing. :-) Oh well, I am sure it will go on sale somewhere!
Thistler: How much have you been waiting for it?
marsrunner: About a month I think. Didn't notice this game until after the Steam winter sale and haven't seen it on sale anywhere else yet. I keep missing giveaways due to that pesky life thing. :-) Oh well, I am sure it will go on sale somewhere!
Well that sucks.... Expect a PM :P
marsrunner: About a month I think. Didn't notice this game until after the Steam winter sale and haven't seen it on sale anywhere else yet. I keep missing giveaways due to that pesky life thing. :-) Oh well, I am sure it will go on sale somewhere!
Thistler: Well that sucks.... Expect a PM :P
That is awesome! Thanks! +1! I'd +20 if I could! :-)
Thistler: Well that sucks.... Expect a PM :P
marsrunner: That is awesome! Thanks! +1! I'd +20 if I could! :-)
lol Enjoy :p
Austrobogulator: Any thoughts on MirrorMoon EP?
I quite like it, but I have to be in the right frame of mind for it. It is quite abstract, and has a minimalist visual and auditory style. Even world is a variation on a theme, with the same basic steps that need to be done, but with the rules of the environment changing. If you enjoy those kinds of games, it's a worthy addition to your library.
Thistler: yeah I know. lol. Was just looking up the new Domains coming out and saw .ninja and thought of this thread :P
Seriously? And yet it took them about two decades to approve the .xxx suffix. :/
Post edited February 04, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Seriously? And yet it took them about two decades to approve the .xxx suffix. :/
That is a lot of work to get a domain I have yet to see or come across.
I wouldn't see why someone would want that domain, unless US gov plans to force all adult sites to it or something.

.com is probably still the most lucritive.

Just saying.
gbaz69: That is a lot of work to get a domain I have yet to see or come across.
I wouldn't see why someone would want that domain, unless US gov plans to force all adult sites to it or something.

Just saying.
I'm kind of partial to .gog myself. Hey... why not? ;)

Just saying.
skeletonbow: I'm kind of partial to .gog myself. Hey... why not? ;)
Don't forget with the subdomain gog
gbaz69: Don't forget with the subdomain gog
gog.gog.gog

Just saying.
or ...

good.old.games
Post edited February 04, 2014 by Thistler
be aware that if you use "gog" on your domain maybe the real GOG would not like it at all...just ask first to the staff :)
GastonArg: be aware that if you use "gog" on your domain maybe the real GOG would not like it at all...just ask first to the staff :)
I don't think anyone was talking of using it :P I think we were talking about GOG using these domains/sub-domains themselves.
GastonArg: be aware that if you use "gog" on your domain maybe the real GOG would not like it at all...just ask first to the staff :)
Technically it's a TLD (top level domain) and I was suggesting it for GOG themselves to use. :) Also, in jest as it costs $185,000 to buy a TLD, and go through a multi-year long grueling approval process. Extremely unlikely very many businesses could remotely justify the costs and hassles to bother doing so. :)
Post edited February 04, 2014 by skeletonbow
My mistake then :P sorry xD
high rated
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream"
WW#3P-E77VR-BWGFM
+1 for the code drop! :D