It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In spirit of sports, with the Super Bowl being today, here goes BasketBelle for Desura.
RFC3T-50ICZ-MPUJG-UX0WU-KO9PO
high rated
Dead Space 3 Origin Key

HA2A-HML6-??K2-HYPH-565L

??= first two letters of a secret organization in deus ex
anaheim85: Dead Space 3 Origin Key

HA2A-HML6-??K2-HYPH-565L

Super nice drop +1.

I remember buying this used for xbox360 before I sold it, just to avoid Origin.
Anyone else do something similar with any other game?
gbaz69: In spirit of sports, with the Super Bowl being today, here goes BasketBelle for Desura.
snip
thanks!
+1

HA2A-HML6-??K2-HYPH-565L

A big thank you and +1 for an awesome drop anaheim85, for once I was a little faster then the other ninjas. I really dig the clues you provide to throw off bots it is a good system. :)
gbaz69: In spirit of sports, with the Super Bowl being today, here goes BasketBelle for Desura.
snip
ErekoseDM: thanks!
+1
Your welcome, the game does look strange, a platform/basketball hybrid!
"You got your peanut butter on my chocolate!" ... "You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!"

HA2A-HML6-??K2-HYPH-565L

stg83: A big thank you and +1 for an awesome drop anaheim85, for once I was a little faster then the other ninjas. I really dig the clues you provide to throw off bots it is a good system. :)
You´re very welcome and I see you´re a deus ex guy ;) Enjoy dead space. I recently started the series and it´s actually quite ok. Good fun for an evening :)
anaheim85: You´re very welcome and I see you´re a deus ex guy ;) Enjoy dead space. I recently started the series and it´s actually quite ok. Good fun for an evening :)
Yes indeed, the first couple of games are actually quite good survival horror games which reminded me of the original Resident Evil games before they turned into Call of Resident Evil. Similarly, the last Dead Space is more action oriented as well but I still wanted to check it out for completion's sake. :)
stg83: Yes indeed, the first couple of games are actually quite good survival horror games which reminded me of the original Resident Evil games before they turned into Call of Resident Evil. Similarly, the last Dead Space is more action oriented as well but I still wanted to check it out for completion's sake. :)
I may not of lIked RE5/6 much, but I do love RE4.

Also I didn't think about using codes to hide my keys from bots, I'll try to do that from now on.
high rated
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Steam Key

299??-ZT92L-MI386

??= a well liked multiplayer game on steam.
anaheim85: Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Steam Key

299??-ZT92L-MI386

I grabbed this one, thank you very much.
Morning lads.
gbaz69: I may not of lIked RE5/6 much, but I do love RE4.

Also I didn't think about using codes to hide my keys from bots, I'll try to do that from now on.
I also really liked RE4 which was Shinji Mirkami's last for the series, but after that it all went down hill and I haven't even finished RE5/6. :)
high rated
Seems like my rep went down by 3 despite being so gifty yesterday.
high rated
anaheim85: Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Steam Key

299??-ZT92L-MI386

gbaz69: I grabbed this one, thank you very much.
Well deserved. Now you´ve got what you wanted :P