It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Merry Christmas.

I got Stephen Kings "Doctor Sleep". I also got Blackest night and brightest day. and I got a Kindle.So I have plenty of reading to do this christmas.
Post edited December 25, 2013 by dracomage1996
dracomage1996: Stephen Kings "Doctor Sleep"
QUALITY!

as to the kindle - I'd use it to find new authors myself (lot of free ebooks for it - some pretty good too)
Indeed, there's tons of good authors on the Kindle. I got a new heatsink for Christmas, installed it yesterday - just checked idle temps after leaving the pc on overnight and downloading periodically, it's chillin' (haha) at a crisp 24.88 degrees celsius.

Last time I checked the stock heatsink it was 44 degrees or so celsius when idle @_@
dracomage1996: Stephen Kings "Doctor Sleep"
Sachys: QUALITY!

as to the kindle - I'd use it to find new authors myself (lot of free ebooks for it - some pretty good too)
Yeah, I am a huge stephen king fan, and shining is one of my favorite novels ever. So I am sure I will enjoy doctor sleep.
Felix dies nativitatis
Bleh..I'm at a loss for what to do...
MunkiSiren: Bleh..I'm at a loss for what to do...
Play a game?
lugum: Play a game?
I'm not sure what game to play.
MunkiSiren: I'm not sure what game to play.
Maybe put a list here of the game you have and want to play and we can help.
MunkiSiren: I'm not sure what game to play.
Maybe this freebie http://www.indieretronews.com/2013/02/forge-adventure-fan-made-sequel-to.html
SlyFox: Maybe put a list here of the game you have and want to play and we can help.
I know what games I might like to play but most of them require a better computer than the laptop I'm using.A better computer that I can't use as my partner is playing on it. I am tempted to get on Rift(a MMO) but it's meant to go down for servicing or something soon.
MunkiSiren: my partner is meant to go down for servicing or something soon.
O_o7

MERRY Christmas!
Left 4 dead 2 is free until 26th December.
benderz: Left 4 dead 2 is free until 26th December.
post?

POOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!

The forum is back!
benderz: Left 4 dead 2 is free until 26th December.
Sachys: post?

POOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!

The forum is back!
Now only if Steam would start working ;_;
Post edited December 25, 2013 by IShoot4lolz