It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thistler: Anyone use gamersgate?

XCOM: Enemy Unknown $9.99 - But since I am not registered with them I wanted to find out peoples experience.
benderz: The game is Steamworks, so if you buy the game on GamersGate, you'll find a Steam key in your GG's account.

I had only one problem this them, but the problem was due to an price mistake : they was out of stock of Steam key for that game. I finally get my key but I had to wait for it.

But I think it's a good seller and I continue to use their services.
Thanks for the feedback. lol I just don't want to have accounts with everyone at this stage :P
Thistler: Thanks for the feedback. lol I just don't want to have accounts with everyone at this stage :P
The money saved on even a single game purchase on a given retailler's site more than makes up for the 30 seconds it takes to make an account and drag and drop a bookmark at least for me. I usually don't make an account in advance unless there is some good reason to do so, but when something is on sale somewhere for a good price and the value is worth it, I'll make a dozen accounts if I have to. Very minor amount of effort IMHO.
Hello, hello!
Happy New Years Australians and New Zealanders and other people that have already transitioned into 2014 :D
Happy New Year to the Southern Hemisphere. Best wishes to you and your loved ones and may the New Year to be better than the one that passed.
wolfsrain: Happy New Year to the Southern Hemisphere. Best wishes to you and your loved ones and may the New Year to be better than the one that passed.
Considering the year I've had, I'll need that luck (2013 indeed)! Thank you for your wishes, I hope that you have a wonderful new year too and a brilliant 2014! :D

Happy new year to you all!
Happy New Year guys!
wolfsrain: Happy New Year to the Southern Hemisphere.
Wait... It does not go from south to north
Is duke nukem 3d episodic like back to the future or sam&max?
I saw on wikipedia that it had 4 episodes...
wolfsrain: Happy New Year to the Southern Hemisphere.
gegog: Wait... It does not go from south to north
Haha... well I laughed. :)
alexbowwow: Is duke nukem 3d episodic like back to the future or sam&max?
Duke Nukem 3D has all 4 episodes contained in one game. That is how most old-school FPS games worked in terms of levels.
alexbowwow: Is duke nukem 3d episodic like back to the future or sam&max?
fablefire: Duke Nukem 3D has all 4 episodes contained in one game. That is how most old-school FPS games worked in terms of levels.
I got it thanx! I thought it was like present episodic games(like back to the future which has 5 episodes).
fablefire: Duke Nukem 3D has all 4 episodes contained in one game. That is how most old-school FPS games worked in terms of levels.
alexbowwow: I got it thanx! I thought it was like present episodic games(like back to the future which has 5 episodes).
You're welcome. Enjoy Duke Nukem 3D!
Austrobogulator: It's 2013 everywhere at the moment...
Stooner: Even on mars?
im really itching to actually calculate that out
So,happy new year everyone!Did anyone buy anything on the steam sale?I got myself Injustice gods among us,Far Cry 3 and CS:GO