It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mabrookes: Puzzler World: WFG0P-A3TIY-9KFAE

My sleep pattern is seriously messed up :(
didn't try it, +1 for the code. :)
Hi everyone!!! :D
high rated
To celebrate the fact that I've recently become a Godfather, here are 3 GOG keys for Realms of Chaos:
Edit: Redeemed!
Post edited January 08, 2014 by SCPM
stg83: Well it seems like I'm never gonna get a star or a shuriken because every time I reach 24 I get down repped for some reason.
Thespian*: I've heard about this rep issue other times. My only advice is to forget about the rep, it's really only a number without any meaning per se.
Well, I'll tell you the truth. Y'see, there can only be so many members of each rank. Every time you reach enough points to enter a new rank you must fight someone in that rank. The battles can be anything, and are vicious and not without scars. There is much seething and teeth-gnashing boiling just beneath the surface of this seemingly incredibly happy and welcoming site. Don't be fooled ! There are plots within plots and secret alliances are forged and betrayed on a daily. If you ever enter the one-star group, that means someone else will be dumped back into the zero-star group, so folks are down repping you because they see you for the potent threat you are... and they're scared.

Just remember, people here will seem friendly, helpful, and very very generous. Don't be fooled ! It's all lies, and you'll never see the dagger in your back as they smile to your face!!111

Thespian*: Well, I can't really see myself as a champion :D, but you're quite welcome, mate. ;)
D'y'see what I mean stg83? Don't believe Thespian*'s lies, he really is a champion!! You'll note that he's a three-star, and I a two-star. Twice have I fought him, and twice have I lost. The first time he beat me at Bat'leths, the second time at crocheting. Be warned ! Thespian* is skilled in many arts, and I have yet to find his weakness! But one day, Thes... one day *I* shall take that star from you!!!

DrakoPensulo: By the way. What is "maximum reputation"? Is it 5 stars? How many rep points? (maybe a Blue can answer these questions)
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Thespian*: Several 5 star owners have been asked to reveal the bonus for other forum members and they replied they got no bonus whatsoever. ;)

But maybe they were sworn to secrecy by boys in blue. :D
Information about the glorious 5 stars is classified and above your clearance. Repeated inquiries into this matter will result in disciplinary... I mean disappearance action.
SCPM: snip
Congrats.

NR, but thanks.
SCPM: To celebrate the fact that I've recently become a Godfather, here are 3 GOG keys for Realms of Chaos:
Congratz +1
Post edited January 08, 2014 by mabrookes
SCPM: Snipple
little kids !
+1 for the gifting :P
Congratulations SCPM. I took this one. Thank you very much
SCPM: To celebrate the fact that I've recently become a Godfather, here are 3 GOG keys for Realms of Chaos:
http://www.gog.com/redeem/CSYTFZRYBZFXYVY7
Thanks folks, enjoy the games!
Edit: Redeemed!
Nicely done!
skeletonbow:
Thanks a lot for taking the time out for a detailed explanation about the rep system skeletonbow, I agree that it doesn't really mean anything unless you let it get to you. :)

BlueMooner:
Thanks a lot for confirming my suspicions and opening my eyes regarding this deceptively seductive GOG community BlueMooner, I had a feeling that sinister forces were at work preventing me from getting my first star. I will now be constantly looking over my shoulder being vary of the next guy trying to bring my rank down and steal the precious star of mine. ;)
Post edited January 08, 2014 by stg83
stg83: Thanks a lot for confirming my suspicions and opening my eyes regarding this deceptively seductive GOG community BlueMooner, I had a feeling that sinister forces were at work preventing me from getting my first star. I will now be constantly looking over my shoulder being vary of the next guy trying to bring my rank down and steal the precious star of mine. ;)
Mwaahahaha, fool ! He does not see how he is already ensnared in my web. Instead of being a threat to my own two stars, I will use him against my rivals. Long will they rue the day!! My empire grows and soon... wait. Is... is my voice to text on? Dammit off! Off! Damn you, where the hell is the stupid butto
stg83: Thanks a lot for confirming my suspicions and opening my eyes regarding this deceptively seductive GOG community BlueMooner, I had a feeling that sinister forces were at work preventing me from getting my first star. I will now be constantly looking over my shoulder being vary of the next guy trying to bring my rank down and steal the precious star of mine. ;)
BlueMooner: Mwaahahaha, fool ! He does not see how he is already ensnared in my web. Instead of being a threat to my own two stars, I will use him against my rivals. Long will they rue the day!! My empire grows and soon... wait. Is... is my voice to text on? Dammit off! Off! Damn you, where the hell is the stupid butto
LOL, I read that in a Plankton voice in my head which really elevated the inherent evilness of the material. :P
BlueMooner: where the hell is the stupid butto
That would be Stooner!
BlueMooner: where the hell is the stupid butto
Sachys: That would be Stooner!
LMAO!!!