It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Hmmm... seems yesterday was exactly two years since I signed up to gog.
mabrookes: Is there something on the site that can tell you this (more specifically than just the month)? I had to look at my old emails to find out when I joined - apparently it will be 5 years ago on the 22nd of January, it was to buy the Feeble Files.
goto account then look under settings - tells you the exact days and the date as well
mabrookes:
Sachys: goto account then look under settings - tells you the exact days and the date as well
Thanks, in all these years I have never actually clicked on or even noticed the settings link there!!
Post edited December 29, 2013 by mabrookes
mabrookes: Is there something on the site that can tell you this (more specifically than just the month)? I had to look at my old emails to find out when I joined - apparently it will be 5 years ago on the 22nd of January, it was to buy the Feeble Files.
Sachys: goto account then look under settings - tells you the exact days and the date as well
Happy celebratory liver depreciation event of your choice day! lol..
Braussie: Happy celebratory liver depreciation event of your choice day! lol..
If only I could punish my liver today!

Not feeling too well actually - had major (well far more than normal) sleep issues this week and then picked up a cold the other day, so thats taking its toll.

Did manage a brandy though - but that was just to stop me coughing! heheh.
Sachys: If only I could punish my liver today!

Not feeling too well actually - had major (well far more than normal) sleep issues this week and then picked up a cold the other day, so thats taking its toll.

well, take care of yourself and get to feeling better, my friend! Try not to cause a repeat of history like Madagascar is trying to do...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/20/bubonic-plague-outbreak-deaths-madagascar
Post edited December 30, 2013 by Braussie
I was only a casual drinker but stopped drinking alcohol about 2.5 years ago and have only had 1 beer and about 4 glasses of wine since. I also lost about 70 pounds due to health problems which was significant as it was 1/3 of my weight. As a result of the two, when I do occasionally have a small amount of alcohol now it has like 10 times the effect on me! I used to have 6-10 beer before getting a strong buzz and being technically drunk. Tonight for the first time in probably a year or more I had one glass of wine, and after about 3 ounces of the stuff I couldn't feel my face and I'm half gooned. LOL I dunno whether that's cool or pathetic or both, but probably both. Talk about your cheap drunk! :)
Sachys: If only I could punish my liver today!

Braussie: well, take care of yourself and get to feeling better, my friend! Try not to cause a repeat of history like Madagascar is trying to do...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/20/bubonic-plague-outbreak-deaths-madagascar
Heheh! If I was gonna catch the bubonic plague, I'd have done so years ago as an archaologist! Heheh!
Hello my fellow Goglodytes, it's almost New Year's!
Good afternoon ninjas!
Impaler26: Good afternoon ninjas!
There are no ninjas here. Only Batmen!
wolfsrain: There are no ninjas here. Only Batmen!
Sorry there can only be one Batman ^._.^
Zurvan7: Sorry there can only be one Batman ^._.^
Sorry: the "There can be only one " is taken by the MacLeod's:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw
Post edited December 30, 2013 by wolfsrain
And don't forget Batwoman. :D
shadowmirage: And don't forget Batwoman. :D
Aye! I bet that there are some Batwoman/Batgirl on the forum:)
Let's just call them Batpeople.