It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

morning ninjas.. :D
high rated
We should dedicate every good morning to Sachys from now on :P

No idea if anyone will get this but Oniken on Desura is waiting for whoever figures out what is hidden behind this link https://encipher.it?CF3A

Try not to get Lost figuring out the password.

claimed
Post edited January 08, 2014 by mabrookes
mabrookes: We should dedicate every good morning to Sachys from now on :P

No idea if anyone will get this but Oniken on Desura is waiting for whoever figures out what is hidden behind this link https://encipher.it?CF3A

Ill put the code here if nobody get it soon, just doing something different for a change.
Solved your little puzzle and got the code (I assume anyway!) -- just for the exercise! Haven't tried redeeming it though!

+1 anyhow :-)
Post edited January 07, 2014 by blakstar
high rated
Good afternoon!

One humble steam key for Papa y Yo to the first person who PMs me

*drops mic

edit: gone
Post edited January 07, 2014 by bradgy
bradgy: Good afternoon!

One humble steam key for Papa y Yo to the first person who PMs me

*drops mic
Good evening! Not PM'ing you but thanks ;-)
high rated
Momo1991: Good evening! Not PM'ing you but thanks ;-)
No, thank you!

Next up, Little Inferno or The Bards Tale to the fastest PMers. One per person unless you can make an extremely persuasive case as to why I should not share as widely as humanly possible :)

edit: both gone
Post edited January 08, 2014 by bradgy
bradgy: No, thank you!

Next up, Little Inferno or The Bards Tale to the fastest PMers. One per person unless you can make an extremely persuasive case as to why I should not share as widely as humanly possible :)
Another +1 for your generosity bradgy. :)
high rated
stg83: Another +1 for your generosity bradgy. :)
My pleasure mate!

edit: hey, thanks guys, I now have a star! That's great!

What is a star exactly?
Post edited January 08, 2014 by bradgy

Strop thanks you for Bard's tale.

Thistler: Strop thanks you for Bard's tale.
Np guys
mabrookes: We should dedicate every good morning to Sachys from now on :P

Edit: Oniken on Desura is still available (unless someone took it and didn't say): 81CGM-AEOFE-5L62V-BQ068-INDGL
Thks +1
high rated
Morning nİnjas.

Enclave
FGGML-AI4ZJ-YHBBP
(right order ?)

Inmomentum
582N4-WHYZ2-HE6JY
(right order ?)
Post edited January 08, 2014 by lemuria
lemuria: Morning nİnjas.

Enclave
FGGML-AI4ZJ-YHBBP
(right order ?)
Just tried, it has already been taken (probably a good thing, I was feeling greedy but I heard this was worth playing).

Thanks anyway and +1
Post edited January 08, 2014 by mabrookes
Hello people :)
bradgy: What is a star exactly?
You get a new star when your rep reaches a certain level. The first one at 25 points, the second at 150, the third at 450, fourth at 1000 (I think) and the fifth is the final one (don't know what rep do you need for it).

Though, as you're in the Ninja thread, you may call them "shurikens" instead of stars. ;)
Post edited January 08, 2014 by Thespian*