It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Or chocolate covered banana splits with whipped cream and cherries atop each one ;-p

~i don't think I'm getting enough sweets lately~
BlueMooner: If my keyboard breaks because of all my drooling, you have to buy me a new one!

niniendowarrior: Please no sausage talks!
BlueMooner: Look over there, a chicken!
*dashes towards chickens with a butcher knife*
Cookies, pies, and cakes.. 'tis the season, but almost over (once I kill the last cookies!)

Also Christmas bills, property taxes, and everything else that reminds me that I am but a vassal on the feudal estate where lord is now known as government.

Damn, I need a drink to smile at it :-)

Edit to clarify
Post edited January 12, 2014 by Dischord
high rated
Cause today I'm getting older by one year(29),I thought to just pass by here and drops some cookies for ya fellow gog'rs:

Civilization 5: HZZ2E-ESVA3-R4NRG-3BDBA-CKPXK

Mafia 2 : 77D2A-2PRNI-4VPN3-SJPTS-IT244

Dead Space 1: 0TGJH-IHLCA-KQLV0

All are Steam so njoy them u little nasty ninjas :D
spinefarm: Cause today I'm getting older by one year(29),I thought to just pass by here and drops some cookies for ya fellow gog'rs:

A very Happy Birthday spinefarm and thanks a lot for the games +rep. I was fast enough to ninja grab Mafia 2 and Dead Space. Thanks again and have a great day. :)
stg83: A very Happy Birthday spinefarm and thanks a lot for the games +rep. I was fast enough to ninja grab Mafia 2 and Dead Space. Thanks again and have a great day. :)
Ty very much and enjoy the cookies :D

p.s. Cake isn't a lie I will eat it myself (evilgrin)
Attachments:
spinefarm: Ty very much and enjoy the cookies :D

If you don't aleady have it, would you like teleglitch: die more edition to ease the pain of getting closer to 30 :)
stg83: A very Happy Birthday spinefarm and thanks a lot for the games +rep. I was fast enough to ninja grab Mafia 2 and Dead Space. Thanks again and have a great day. :)

:D In hindsight I would gladly give up the cookies for some of that delicious looking cake. :P

stg83: :D In hindsight I would gladly give up the cookies for some of that delicious looking cake. :P
Who wouldn't :D
spinefarm: Cause today I'm getting older by one year(29),I thought to just pass by here and drops some cookies for ya fellow gog'rs:

Happy Birthday! Have fun today, mate and best wishes to you!
Happy birthday spinefarm ! :-)
Happy Birthday Spinefarm!
Happy birthday, spinefarm! Thanks for the drops, I didn't redeem any myself, though.
spinefarm: Cause today I'm getting older by one year(29),I thought to just pass by here and drops some cookies for ya fellow gog'rs: *snip*
Happy Birthday, spinefarm! And +1 for the nice drops.
spinefarm: Cause today I'm getting older by one year(29),I thought to just pass by here and drops some cookies for ya fellow gog'rs: *snip*
Impaler26: Happy Birthday, spinefarm! And +1 for the nice drops.
^This! ;)

mabrookes: If you don't aleady have it, would you like teleglitch: die more edition to ease the pain of getting closer to 30 :)
Thank you for the proposition mate,but I will pass. The pain will be January 2015 :D