It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

didnt know where else to put this so sod it ill piss off someone by saying it in here but so be it.

i miss read "The Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion Pack" as The Sims 3 Abortion Expansion Pack" <-- and thought oh crap thats pushing it a bit far, urgh im not surprised its a sims game. which frankly probably speaks more about my view of the video game industry than my state of mind!

n FTR: i was not looking at sims expansions it came up in a google search looking for this
chezybezy: n FTR: i was not looking at sims expansions it came up in a google search looking for this
Love the tower of boxes. if in doubt, make a box fort, nearly always the safes bet.
Post edited January 18, 2014 by platercake
high rated
Hey guys it's been a while since I have given anything away, mainly cause I have had no money but I figured it was time again. It isn't much cause as I said I am broke so the first 2 people to reply with the game they want will get em.

The games are:
Millennium - A New Hope
Laxius Force

Both gone
Post edited January 18, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: Hey guys it's been a while since I have given anything away, mainly cause I have had no money but I figured it was time again. It isn't much cause as I said I am broke so the first 2 people to reply with the game they want will get em.

The games are:
Millennium - A New Hope
Laxius Force
first xD
Millennium - A New Hope
Post edited January 18, 2014 by Wolf72x
Ki11s0n3: Hey guys it's been a while since I have given anything away, mainly cause I have had no money but I figured it was time again. It isn't much cause as I said I am broke so the first 2 people to reply with the game they want will get em.

The games are:
Millennium - A New Hope
Laxius Force
Me?
Laxius Force
Guess I'm 2nd :)
Post edited January 18, 2014 by DemiGodess

The games are:
Millennium - A New Hope
Laxius Force
I'll pass as I have never heard of those games and won't take the chance from someone who wants to play them but +1 for your generosity :)

The games are:
Millennium - A New Hope
Laxius Force
I'd like Laxius Force

The games are:
Millennium - A New Hope
Laxius Force
Wolf72x: first xD
Millennium - A New Hope
Pm on it's way
Wolf72x: first xD
Millennium - A New Hope
Ki11s0n3: Pm on it's way

The games are:
Millennium - A New Hope
Laxius Force
DemiGodess: Me?
Laxius Force
Guess I'm 2nd :)
PM on it's way
Ki11s0n3:
Thank you! :)

The games are:
Millennium - A New Hope
Laxius Force

Both gone
Awesome giveaway! :D +1 sir!
CHECK YOUR FRIDGE FOR SPAM, PEOPLE!
I'm good.
misteryo:
Mashed piggy bits! mmmm!
Not that kind of spam though! ;)