It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: And that's how it should be, being glad with whatever comes along, requesting stuff here is just not done.

Not the first time you did it here.
grunthos64: Its SUGGESTIONS dude, enjoy your warm cozy home man and don't begrudge others of petty stuff. Be thankful for what you have you are overly hostile over stupid stuff. I been here for years don't need to police me man
Its blatantly begging as you did with i have no mouth, and i will say now with a bulllshit reason about your card not working or whatever, but you did request that. And so is this.
You are homeless, thus probably with money problems, yet you "promised" to make it up at new year? so either your problems will all be over then by a miracle or it was not true.
Also you seem to have atleast internet right now, thus a roof. unless you have a wifi laptop with you, which i doubt.

You are so called here a long time, thus you should know all the better to have some decency and respect certain forum etiquette, on the other hand your rep does also prove all the more you never been really active here.
You got downrepped for what you did, you were told by a few people when you asked for i have no mouth but you clearly dont give any damn and just go on. Regardless on whatever your situation shouldn't have to make you act like a jerk.
Post edited December 23, 2013 by lugum
grunthos64:
then we shouldn't need to keep reminding you of the same damned thing.
also, how is it you'd be downloading and playing something like bioshock when homeless?
- cant say any homeless hostel ive ever been in has had wifi, nor would it be a good idea to have something like a laptop / computer.

of course, if you are genuinely homeless, thats sad, but i doubt it will improve by begging for games.
grunthos64: Its SUGGESTIONS dude, enjoy your warm cozy home man and don't begrudge others of petty stuff. Be thankful for what you have you are overly hostile over stupid stuff. I been here for years don't need to police me man
lugum: Its blatantly begging as you did with i have no mouth, and i will say now with a bulllshit reason about your card not working or whatever, but you did request that. And so is this.
You are homeless, thus probably with money problems, yet you "promised" to make it up at new year? so either your problems will all be over then by a miracle or it was not true.
Also you seem to have atleast internet right now, thus a roof. unless you have a wifi laptop with you, which i doubt.

You are so called here a long time, thus you should know all the better to have some decency and respect certain forum etiquette, on the other hand your rep does also prove all the more you never been really active here.
You got downrepped for what you did, you were told by a few people when you asked for i have no mouth but you clearly dont give any damn and just go on.
1. Its unemployment I get a few hundred every other week which no is not enough to have a roof over your head

2. THE LIBRARY DUH

3. I have a crappy laptop ok I can play games one of the few things I have left.

You got a lot of negative energy and I feel sorry for you very bad karma for you.
grunthos64: You got a lot of negative energy and I feel sorry for you very bad karma for you.
I hardly believe that you are seriously....
grunthos64: You got a lot of negative energy and I feel sorry for you very bad karma for you.
ejiki: I hardly believe that you are seriously....
Look up Alaska Mental Health Consumer Web in Anchorage they let the homeless use the computers here. They can tell you if I am serious or not. Look at my IP Address I am not playing, saying your disadvantaged and not is worse karma than anything.

1-907-222-2980
think we should put em in touch with the indian love doctor that keeps coming on here?
Sachys: think we should put em in touch with the indian love doctor that keeps coming on here?
call the number doofus maybe it will knock that smug look off your face.
lugum: Its blatantly begging as you did with i have no mouth, and i will say now with a bulllshit reason about your card not working or whatever, but you did request that. And so is this.

You got downrepped for what you did, you were told by a few people when you asked for i have no mouth but you clearly dont give any damn and just go on.
grunthos64: 1. Its unemployment I get a few hundred every other week which no is not enough to have a roof over your head

2. THE LIBRARY DUH

3. I have a crappy laptop ok I can play games one of the few things I have left.

You got a lot of negative energy and I feel sorry for you very bad karma for you.
If you are unemployed then spending your money on games and promising stuff to others is the dumbest thing to do.
Regardless, again it doesnt rule out the fact on how you act here.

Actually i was giving advice, trying to get you from being downrepped as much, trying to make you learn that what you did is not the way. But if you continue to stay ignorant then so be it.
Even in the steamgifts thread you couldnt read the simple rules, to have atleast a rep of 40 to join. And yet you say you are a long time here.

And you are a medium now that you can read me or just saying something random to make me feel/look bad?
But yes i might have negative energy as i had to endure alot of crap myself, so i can even relate to your situation, trust me. Yet the difference is, i know how to behave.
Post edited December 23, 2013 by lugum
So, you are proud of being homeless, don't you?
grunthos64: 1. Its unemployment I get a few hundred every other week which no is not enough to have a roof over your head

2. THE LIBRARY DUH

lugum: If you are unemployed then spending your money on games and promising stuff to others is the dumbest thing to do.

Actually i was giving advice, trying to get you from being downrepped as much, trying to make you learn that what you did is not the way. But if you continue to stay ignorant then so be it.
Even in the steamgifts thread you couldnt read the simple rules, to have atleast a rep of 40 to join. And yet you say you are a long time here.
And you are a medium now that you can read me or just saying something random to make me feel/look bad?
doesn't it say that I registered three years ago hmmm? I don't play forum games so its not high no but I been around
grunthos64:
not gonna happen.
you're also not helping your case much by your attitude, which in turn makes us less likely to want to believe you.
lugum: If you are unemployed then spending your money on games and promising stuff to others is the dumbest thing to do.

grunthos64: doesn't it say that I registered three years ago hmmm? I don't play forum games so its not high no but I been around
Been around with other accounts maybe?
Not posting here anymore then. Got more in my life than arguing with people that have no clue. Bye
high rated
Phew, quite the crisis going on here.
By the way, does anybody fancy having Crysis 2 Maximum Edition on Origin (I know, *shiver*)?
If so, please reply.
undef: Phew, quite the crisis going on here.
By the way, does anybody fancy having Crysis 2 Maximum Edition on Origin (I know, *shiver*)?
If so, please reply.
Hehe, no-one likes Origin (or is it Crysis 2?).

I already have the game but I think my girlfriends brother be interested. (If he already has it I'll give it back to you though).

Edit: NVM! he has it already xD
Post edited December 23, 2013 by shimmy098