It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: It's not on sale, but I found something :-D
niniendowarrior: Aren't these the scammer developers??
dayz is not realted to the warz the warz was made by the same people WHO Made .... Big rigs over the road racing and we all know of the quality of that game day z is not crap the warz is and dont buy anyting from the warz guys you will regret it
mindspiral: dayz is not realted to the warz the warz was made by the same people WHO Made .... Big rigs over the road racing and we all know of the quality of that game day z is not crap the warz is and dont buy anyting from the warz guys you will regret it
Seriously!!! Those bastards made Big rigs??? LOOOOOL! Damn them!!! Change developer name and scam new folks!
benderz: You probably think about the WarZ developers, no ?
Yeah. I was certainly misremembering that one!
Post edited December 25, 2013 by niniendowarrior
high rated
First person to reply with at least 100 rep can have a Steam key for Puzzler World.
spoderman: First person to reply with at least 100 rep can have a Steam key for Puzzler World.
+Rep mate! nicely done.
merry xmas!
oh and NI as ive had way too much lately! :D
niniendowarrior: Went to Hong Kong for a week. I had covered a lot of mileage on foot. Phew!

Aussie sunshine? Time to hit the beach!
Lots of walking....Eww >.< Nah sounds like that would've been an enjoyable trip :) What did you get up too?? ( beside walking lots)

I live in a more mountainous part of Oz and it's not worth going down to the city for a day trip as it's boxing day here and all the yobbos and drunks and everything will be out at the beach. It' not the most pleasant thing to do.
niniendowarrior: Went to Hong Kong for a week. I had covered a lot of mileage on foot. Phew!

Aussie sunshine? Time to hit the beach!
MunkiSiren: Lots of walking....Eww >.< Nah sounds like that would've been an enjoyable trip :) What did you get up too?? ( beside walking lots)

I live in a more mountainous part of Oz and it's not worth going down to the city for a day trip as it's boxing day here and all the yobbos and drunks and everything will be out at the beach. It' not the most pleasant thing to do.
The li'l one wanted to raid Toys R Us. Disneyland and Ocean Park was pretty good until the li'l one wanted to go back home.

Mountainous part of Oz? I didn't know Australia had mountains. Yes, I got a failing mark at geography. LOL.
niniendowarrior: The li'l one wanted to raid Toys R Us. Disneyland and Ocean Park was pretty good until the li'l one wanted to go back home.

Mountainous part of Oz? I didn't know Australia had mountains. Yes, I got a failing mark at geography. LOL.
Hahaha that sounds like a really nice time, What's Ocean Park??

Haha yeah we have mountains, quite nice ones too :) Geography was never my strong point...ever.
niniendowarrior: The li'l one wanted to raid Toys R Us. Disneyland and Ocean Park was pretty good until the li'l one wanted to go back home.

MunkiSiren: Hahaha that sounds like a really nice time, What's Ocean Park??

Haha yeah we have mountains, quite nice ones too :) Geography was never my strong point...ever.
Ocean Park was basically an exhibit of water creatures and had lots of fancy exhibitions with dolphins and killer whales. Now, it's a theme park with a museum buried somewhere and a few scheduled shows here and there. Clearly it's an answer to Disneyland.
For PS3 folks... On the Sony Playstation Store. Dead of Alive Core Fighters is running a free promo adding Hitomi as part of the roster.
spoderman: First person to reply with at least 100 rep can have a Steam key for Puzzler World.
chezybezy: +Rep mate! nicely done.
merry xmas!
Well, if you want it, it's yours. No one seems to be replying lol
chezybezy: +Rep mate! nicely done.
merry xmas!
spoderman: Well, if you want it, it's yours. No one seems to be replying lol
everybody is probably drunk - save for me, who seems to be immune to booze today.
gonna go find the brandy now!
today only left 4 dead 2 for free on steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/?snr=1_7_15__13
Aveweto: today only left 4 dead 2 for free on steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/?snr=1_7_15__13
you NEED to have it installed to keep it!
http://www.l4d.com/blog/
well since theres no real buy option the button that usually adds the game to your cart starts the installation right away
Aveweto: well since theres no real buy option the button that usually adds the game to your cart starts the installation right away
yeah, but due to the server crash earlier, time limit on the offer and a bunch of peoples internet speeds, its wise to let people know, as not everyone will actually install immediately (i didnt) and it appears to remain in your account if you dont - for now.
the same info was up on the steam fb page then removed swiftly.
says a lot.
either way, im done with being helpful today.