It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: and I thought you went to bed. LOL!
mondo84: The party's just getting started. :)
Apparently, not for blakstar. LOL!
niniendowarrior: and I thought you went to bed. LOL!
mondo84: The party's just getting started. :)
I would think that Stooner will be inserting a toy car around now before randomly messaging a new user with the words "fuck u!" as he did last year
Post edited December 31, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: I would think that Stooner will be inserting a toy car around now before randomly messaging a new user with the words "fuck u!" as he did last year
Heh I don't think I was around or that one!
niniendowarrior: Apparently, not for blakstar. LOL!
Indeed! :p
Post edited December 31, 2013 by mondo84
37 minutes till 2014 here.
Just wanted to share my good news with everybody. Though it's taken a loooong time, I have finally gotten 2012 out of my head and no longer accidentally write it on my paperwork. I now write 2013 all the time, and I look forward to all the time I have... left.... to...

: (
Post edited December 31, 2013 by BlueMooner
BlueMooner: Just wanted to share my good news with everybody. Though it's taken a loooong time, I have finally gotten 2012 out of my head and no longer accidentally write it on my paperwork. I now write 2013 all the time, and I look forward to all the time I have... left.... to...

It's ok, I am so ready for 2014 that on my money bag at work I've had to stop myself several times from writing it in the date.
Where on earth is Crsldmc?? I sure wish he would drop his arse in here for a few minutes to let us know how awesome we are, 'cause that's the awesome kind of guy he is!!! I wish we could tell him we hope he has the best holiday ever!
Post edited January 01, 2014 by BlueMooner
Leucius: It's ok, I am so ready for 2014 that on my money bag at work I've had to stop myself several times from writing it in the date.
BlueMooner: You write it on your money bag?
Not that kind of money bag. When I empty my till at the end of my shift, my money goes into a sealing envelope and then gets deposited into a safe location. Prior to that, I mark down my ID, till number, date, and time on said envelope.
BlueMooner: You write it on your money bag?
Leucius: Not that kind of money bag. When I empty my till at the end of my shift, my money goes into a sealing envelope and then gets deposited into a safe location. Prior to that, I mark down my ID, till number, date, and time on said envelope.
after mooner has commented, I can only see your statement as a euphemism! O_o7
Sachys: I would think that Stooner will be inserting a toy car around now before randomly messaging a new user with the words "fuck u!" as he did last year
mondo84: Heh I don't think I was around or that one!
Attachments:
Post edited December 31, 2013 by Sachys
BlueMooner: Just wanted to share my good news with everybody. Though it's taken a loooong time, I have finally gotten 2012 out of my head and no longer accidentally write it on my paperwork. I now write 2013 all the time, and I look forward to all the time I have... left.... to...

:D LMAO!!!! :D :D :D
Leucius: Not that kind of money bag. When I empty my till at the end of my shift, my money goes into a sealing envelope and then gets deposited into a safe location. Prior to that, I mark down my ID, till number, date, and time on said envelope.
I see, I see... thank you for that. Now, if you'd just give me your passcode, authorization number and login, I can finish this form out and make sure your money bags are completely safe and absolutely won't be taken by anyone.
BlueMooner: I see, I see... thank you for that. Now, if you'd just give me your passcode, authorization number and login, I can finish this form out and make sure your money bags are completely safe and absolutely won't be taken by anyone.
I can perform the same service as well!
BlueMooner: I see, I see... thank you for that. Now, if you'd just give me your passcode, authorization number and login, I can finish this form out and make sure your money bags are completely safe and absolutely won't be taken by anyone.
Haha, missed you. Happy New Years on the East Coast of the US and to all who've already been in 2014 for a while now!
mondo84: Heh I don't think I was around or that one!
Sachys:
What a way to ring in the new year!
niniendowarrior: I can perform the same service as well!
What other services can you perform?