It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: I thought you wanted.... bastard, now I see your evil plan...

...but... if that was bundled with dark souls, I'd be all in... and even listen to some songs.
try again ☺
Stooner: I thought you wanted.... bastard, now I see your evil plan...

...but... if that was bundled with dark souls, I'd be all in... and even listen to some songs.
Schnuff: try again ☺
if it w... hmm. Not now... ☺
VampiroAlhazred: Are you sure? =(
Sachys: VERY!
http://www.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/free_fallout_gift_codes_disabled/post1

(thought it was known before that the codes would expire)
Thank you for the information. I can't believe people were re-selling the codes! It's just sad...
VampiroAlhazred: Are you sure? =(

Oh damn, I got a few to give away in some giveaways and ninja gifting. Since it seems a few people spoiled GOGs good will I'll post them here and if any by chance should work people can enjoy some free Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics. :)

Codes (again I hope some of them work for people who may have missed out on the Fallout freebies at the start of the sale.):

J*25-4FBH-BJJA-ZTHW *=E
DKPB-SGB*-C*5L-P73G *=Q
Q9PV-4S7H-L3EM-XZK* *=8
XNM9-XXZK-2EX8-2P** *=G

Again, I'm not sure if these will work or not, but rather than have them sitting in my inventory going to waste I hope some people can enjoy these great games. Kind of sucks since I was going to have them as prizes in a giveaway I was going to hold after the holidays (to celebrate being done with a heavy work schedule), oh well.

Only thing I ask is that replies be posted as to which code has been redeemed (if any). :)
Theta_Sigma:
they wont - at all - we've already said.

VampiroAlhazred: Thank you for the information. I can't believe people were re-selling the codes! It's just sad...
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9216 - another case with differnt games. VERY sad!

PS: enjoy Dark Souls or my MonteVidans are coming for you! O_o~ heheh!
Post edited December 21, 2013 by Sachys
Theta_Sigma:
Sachys: they wont - at all - we've already said.
VampiroAlhazred: Thank you for the information. I can't believe people were re-selling the codes! It's just sad...
Sachys: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9216 - another case with differnt games. VERY sad!

PS: enjoy Dark Souls or my MonteVidans are coming for you! O_o~ heheh!
Sorry, I misread it at first. :\ I read that as expiring, not that they have already expired, it was a long day at work. :(
Theta_Sigma: Sorry, I misread it at first. :\ I read that as expiring, not that they have already expired, it was a long day at work. :(
s'alright!
well, they were gonna expire anyways it seems (posted several pages back in this thread by me) due to the licence change.
hopefully next time gog will have a different system in place for freebie gifting - some kind of "service invite" or somthing that can be abused less easily by the scamfucks out there.
Prydeless: Checked it out and I don't have the option either. I wonder if they're assuming people would pay with their cc through Paypal or Amazon.
VampiroAlhazred: This is weird, isn't it?
Looks like it's intended that way: Humble Bundle Payment Options, but the reason's vague.
Theta_Sigma: Sorry, I misread it at first. :\ I read that as expiring, not that they have already expired, it was a long day at work. :(
Sachys: s'alright!
well, they were gonna expire anyways it seems (posted several pages back in this thread by me) due to the licence change.
hopefully next time gog will have a different system in place for freebie gifting - some kind of "service invite" or somthing that can be abused less easily by the scamfucks out there.
Yeah, that is really annoying that people would abuse such generosity. When there are others who just gather a bunch of codes to give back to the community in legitimate giveaways and whatnot. Oh well, I feel bad for GOG having their good will abused like that. That being said I hope they are able to re-work a deal with Bethesda to keep the games on the site after December, since it would be such a shame to lose these classics.
Theta_Sigma:
Indeed! Though I fear the latter may take some wrangling after this horror (won't look good no doubt).
Theta_Sigma:
Sachys: Indeed! Though I fear the latter may take some wrangling after this horror (won't look good no doubt).
Yeah, I wish whoever was doing this could have realized the damage they would do. Or, at least care that they were doing damage. :(
VampiroAlhazred: This is weird, isn't it?
Prydeless: Looks like it's intended that way: Humble Bundle Payment Options, but the reason's vague.
It doesn't make much sense to me. I can't buy there then.
Thank you very much for your help, and for taking the time to search more information about this matter.
(+rep)
Sachys: s'alright!
Theta_Sigma: Yeah, that is really annoying that people would abuse such generosity. When there are others who just gather a bunch of codes to give back to the community in legitimate giveaways and whatnot. Oh well, I feel bad for GOG having their good will abused like that. That being said I hope they are able to re-work a deal with Bethesda to keep the games on the site after December, since it would be such a shame to lose these classics.
What are you talking about? What did some people do?
>_> GOG should really IP ban spammers...
Theta_Sigma: Yeah, that is really annoying that people would abuse such generosity. When there are others who just gather a bunch of codes to give back to the community in legitimate giveaways and whatnot. Oh well, I feel bad for GOG having their good will abused like that. That being said I hope they are able to re-work a deal with Bethesda to keep the games on the site after December, since it would be such a shame to lose these classics.
monkeydelarge: What are you talking about? What did some people do?
Apparently, people were misusing the free gifts of Fallout 1 through Tactics for a profit and GOG had to void all unredeemed keys to stop the situation. It's a shame because some people acquired the keys for legitimate reasons (such as giveaways, ninja gifting, etc...) and now can't use any of the keys because of the people who abused the free games.
Post edited December 21, 2013 by Theta_Sigma