It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Briareos262: Alright I have one more. Not the best, although the kid is from hell. ^_^

*VX*Y-96QZR-+L9P+

*=D
+=W

Merry Christmas!!
theslitherydeee: It's Lucius, right?
I think it's the only game I know of with a demonic kid. =/

I might be wrong. I think there were a few demonic kids in some games now I think of it =/
theslitherydeee: It's Lucius, right?
Briareos262: I think it's the only game I know of with a demonic kid. =/

I might be wrong. I think there were a few demonic kids in some games now I think of it =/
I feel both proud and ashamed I'm able to recognize a game on so little information.
Briareos262: I think it's the only game I know of with a demonic kid. =/

theslitherydeee: I feel both proud and ashamed I'm able to recognize a game on so little information.
Nah don't be. I'm proud of my gaming geek information fountain of knowledge, heheheh. I speak wow code to a good friend at my job so the managers have no effing clue what I'm talking about ^_^
Happy Holidays to all ninjas! ;)
triock: Happy Holidays to all ninjas! ;)
likewise
Happy Holidays ninjas!
Merry Christmas!

(attached)
Attachments:
Post edited December 24, 2013 by gegog
Good morning everyone,

@ theslitherydee, @Sachys, @Stooner

Nice jokes, and not as cheesy or bad as I was expecting ^^. Please let me know what code of the 5 you would like and I will PM them to you.
Hello and Merry Christmas/Happy Winter Solstice to you all!
Hey folks! Happy holidays! :)
Christmas Eve is here!
you know what that means:prepare for a big dinner with the family and stuff your face like there's no tomorrow
Happy Holidays Everyone!

I'm Boooooooooored, what's everyone doing?
Internet Explorer Mode Activated.
Happy Halloween everyone!
Happy Holidays everybody!
Ki11s0n3: Happy Holidays Everyone!

I'm Boooooooooored, what's everyone doing?
Just boring and boring.