It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: Steam
BD682-MR6JV-6HBFF

Have Fun
robb5: Got it. Thanks
Didn't expected that game but it is a nice surprise :)
What game was it?
robb5: Didn't expected that game but it is a nice surprise :)
ejiki: What was it ?
Agricultural Simulator 2011: Extended Edition
robb5: Got it. Thanks
Didn't expected that game but it is a nice surprise :)
alexbowwow: What game was it?
Agricultural Simulator 2011: Extended Edition
Post edited December 24, 2013 by robb5
I have one more Electronic Super Joy w/soundtrack for a lucky ninja. No PMs please just respond why you want it and if I deem good enough you get it ^_^

Merry Christmas!!!
Briareos262: I have one more Electronic Super Joy w/soundtrack for a lucky ninja. No PMs please just respond why you want it and if I deem good enough you get it ^_^

Merry Christmas!!!
Because I just looked it up and one of the screenshots says "I stole your butt, it's true". I like a silly game every now and then.

http://cdn4.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/244870/ss_7f3fc06ab27584930b5aa7b747bb71abb042798d.1920x1080.jpg?t=1387415416
Post edited December 24, 2013 by theslitherydeee
Briareos262: I have one more Electronic Super Joy w/soundtrack for a lucky ninja. No PMs please just respond why you want it and if I deem good enough you get it ^_^

Merry Christmas!!!
theslitherydeee: Because I just looked it up and one of the screenshots says "I stole your butt, it's true". I like a silly game every now and then.
Okay good enough. It's your. Its a super meat boy type of game. Awesome soundtrack too. I'll contact you for the game.
Briareos262: Its a super meat boy type of game.
Does it mean it's also really hard?
ejiki: Does it mean it's also really hard?
Yeah, it's pretty hard.. but not too hard.
Some of the later levels get extremely hard (the unlockable ones).

Anyway, I don't think it's a great game, but I really enjoyed it, if that makes sense.
Morning and Happy Christmas everyone!

Also,a side question:Is Win 7 hard to use,because i am reformating my PC soon and i would like to try it out
Austrobogulator: Some of the later levels get extremely hard (the unlockable ones).

Anyway, I don't think it's a great game, but I really enjoyed it, if that makes sense.
Absolutely! ...now go back to madhouse.
kkreo: Is Win 7 hard to use
Not harder then any previous version.
kkreo: Morning and Happy Christmas everyone!

Also,a side question:Is Win 7 hard to use,because i am reformating my PC soon and i would like to try it out
merry holidays!

Win7 not hard to use for me, loving it thus far.

im definitely skipping 8, maybe by 9 they will be back to something ill actually use.
ErekoseDM: im definitely skipping 8, maybe by 9 they will be back to something ill actually use.
this
high rated
Alright I have one more. Not the best, although the kid is from hell. ^_^

*VX*Y-96QZR-+L9P+

*=D
+=W

Merry Christmas!!
Briareos262: Alright I have one more. Not the best, although the kid is from hell. ^_^

*VX*Y-96QZR-+L9P+

*=D
+=W

Merry Christmas!!
It's Lucius, right?