It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't forget to enter!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/absent_friends_hopefully_temporary_giveaway_9/post1
Clue added to riddle! :-)

For those who don't want to enter the code into Steam to check, send it to me in a PM, and I can tell you if you're right or wrong!

Already had one such message :-)
Post edited December 14, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: I've given clues below for the Steam code for WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2.

However, I haven't given the number of letters/numbers in each answer, and I haven't split them into the five character groupings either, since I don't want to make it too easy.

- Abbreviation for fuel consumption rate
- James Bond's code number, missing the first digit, reversed
- Abbreviation for engineered wood-based (hardboard) sheet material, using bonded wood fibres/fibers
- Initials of empathy testing machine used in "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? / Blade Runner"
- Number of weeks in a fortnight
- Initials of a large computer company, but missing the initial(s) that implies it's spread across many countries
- First version of the P-38 Lightning fighter aircraft, but with the letter(s) and number(s) reversed

EDIT: For those who are simply reversing P38, you're obviously not a very bright spark, and also don't have a ghost of a chance.
Got it, it was hard though :)
Thank you very much!

The answer was:

1. MPG
2. 70
3. MDF
4. VK
5. 2
6. BM
7. 4F

MPG70-MDFVK-2BM4F
blakstar: I've given clues below for the Steam code for WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2.

However, I haven't given the number of letters/numbers in each answer, and I haven't split them into the five character groupings either, since I don't want to make it too easy.

- Abbreviation for fuel consumption rate
- James Bond's code number, missing the first digit, reversed
- Abbreviation for engineered wood-based (hardboard) sheet material, using bonded wood fibres/fibers
- Initials of empathy testing machine used in "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? / Blade Runner"
- Number of weeks in a fortnight
- Initials of a large computer company, but missing the initial(s) that implies it's spread across many countries
- First version of the P-38 Lightning fighter aircraft, but with the letter(s) and number(s) reversed

EDIT: For those who are simply reversing P38, you're obviously not a very bright spark, and also don't have a ghost of a chance.
IndicaHybrid: Got it, it was hard though :)
Thank you very much!

The answer was:

1. MPG
2. 70
3. MDF
4. VK
5. 2
6. BM
7. 4F

MPG70-MDFVK-2BM4F
i got screwed on MDF. I thought it was HDF.
WillOfD: i got screwed on MDF. I thought it was HDF.
Close enough :P

I had a hard time with MPG because here we use Kilometers and Liters.
*drops Siege Wars (DESURA) and runs away*

YV2V5-M0ZSB-?U6G0-0W3TK-?DPKI

?=H
Impaler26: *drops Siege Wars (DESURA) and runs away*

YV2V5-M0ZSB-?U6G0-0W3TK-?DPKI

?=H
Siege Wars gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member keepqq.
murican Maxim joined Jun 25, 2013

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post55601
Post edited December 14, 2013 by lugum
is anyone here playing World of Warplanes and interested in a key for an additional hangar slot and a tier 3 plane?
Anyone here fancies Aztaka on Steam?
Zorder: Anyone here fancies Aztaka on Steam?
Me please!
alexbowwow: Me please!
You, check your pm!
alexbowwow: Me please!
Zorder: You, check your pm!
Got it thanx!
+1
Post edited December 14, 2013 by alexbowwow
Aveweto: is anyone here playing World of Warplanes and interested in a key for an additional hangar slot and a tier 3 plane?
I'm interested
Code I dropped here last night STILL unredeemed!
Sachys: Code I dropped here last night STILL unredeemed!
haha
Not the first time this happens though. ;P