It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: is anyone else having a massive case of sale apathy and not getting excited by any of the offers? - particularly when the "magic boxes" appear to be full of stuff ya don't want?!
Yeah, they could have done those better. No correlation to wishlist, or sub-forum interest, or people's preferred price-range, or even the "Customers who bought this also bought" picks.
ZPavelZ: After Insomnia Sale when I even won a couple of free GOGs? Yeah as I said Insomnia dwarfs the Winter Sale for me so far. :P
Sachys: That was a horrible sale.
Possibly the most exciting thing GOG's ever done ;)
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Spinorial
Spinorial:
I'm getting nothing but platformers and schmups. UGH!
Spinorial: Possibly the most exciting thing GOG's ever done ;)
It was horrible!
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: It was horrible!
Most horribly exciting, you mean!
Sachys: It was horrible!
ZPavelZ: Most horribly exciting, you mean!
Nope. Just horrible. Like the Daily Mail! Heheh!
mondo84:
Thistler:
ZPavelZ:
Okay, asked Judas (whom it turns out is on holiday right now... O_o) about the codes and he said as far as he can remember they should be valid for a limited time, but best to get an exact answer from support (obviously he's on holiday, so can't expect him to goto the office etc and find out).

Nice of him to take the time to reply though.
ZPavelZ:
Sachys: Okay, asked Judas (whom it turns out is on holiday right now... O_o) about the codes and he said as far as he can remember they should be valid for a limited time, but best to get an exact answer from support (obviously he's on holiday, so can't expect him to goto the office etc and find out).

Well, thanks for asking him. :) Who should we bother then? TET?
ZPavelZ: Well, thanks for asking him. :) Who should we bother then? TET?
Support - unless TET or another blue comes down into the forum for some time (hence I PM'd Judas when I saw he was online).
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Sachys
Hey all :)

Hmm, trying to post a long message and it won't let me :/ Guess i'll have to cut it into smaller chunks? (in another topic).
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Giltonnam
Giltonnam: Hey all :)

Hmm, trying to post a long message and it won't let me :/ Guess i'll have to cut it into smaller chunks? (in another topic).
Yeah theres some limit on post length - no idea what, but somewhere between a rant and a waffle for me.
Giltonnam: Hey all :)

I bet you wanted to post 100 codes for whole D&D collection and the naughty GOG didn't let you.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by ZPavelZ
:)
Braussie: :)
:O
Sachys: [snip]
Yeah theres some limit on post length - no idea what, but somewhere between a rant and a waffle for me.
So, generally, most people could write a complete essay then. :-P
Sachys: [snip]
blakstar: So, generally, most people could write a complete essay then. :-P
Hell no!
I'm one of the short winded ones around here (especially compared to that bloke that looks like alan rickman farting in a santa hat!).
Sachys: Okay, asked Judas (whom it turns out is on holiday right now... O_o) about the codes and he said as far as he can remember they should be valid for a limited time, but best to get an exact answer from support (obviously he's on holiday, so can't expect him to goto the office etc and find out).

-- Games that come in the form of a 16-character code are valid indefinitely - you can easily check that if you go to redeem one after clicking on "Continue", it's clearly stated so.
-- Games that come in the form of 16-character codes are time limited, which varies dependent on the promo event - for instance, the Realms of Arkania codes that where given during that speed test GOG did are valid till Oct 2014, but the codes from the Groupees bundles were valid for a much shorter time.