It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: The other night I had a dream I was eating a hot fudge sundae. When I woke up I had a spoon sticking out of my ass.
IAmSinistar: That reminds me of the "call girl & pineapple sundae" joke, which is not suitable for mixed company.
is it suitable for mixed drinks?
Leucius: I have nightmares about being late for work, and the other common one is being back in school and being older while everyone else thinks I'm their age.
Yes, those two are prevalent because they reflect on social anxieties. Their imagery comes from the two environments where we most have to suppress ourselves and conform to group rules, as well as react to hierarchies and subtle cues from other people. It's no wonder they are tapped by the subconscious when looking for anxious environments to simulate in dreams.

IAmSinistar: That reminds me of the "call girl & pineapple sundae" joke, which is not suitable for mixed company.
Sachys: is it suitable for mixed drinks?
It is, but careful of the swizzle stick.
high rated
Psst, I heard that something good might happen if I reach 1000 rep :o
Austrobogulator: Psst, I heard that something good might happen if I reach 1000 rep :o
Then here your +1
Austrobogulator: Psst, I heard that something good might happen if I reach 1000 rep :o
Just 3 more :P
Careful, I hear that when you hit 1000, you're harvested, hollowed out, and worn as a skinsuit by one of the GOG staff.
IAmSinistar: Careful, I hear that when you hit 1000, you're harvested, hollowed out, and worn as a skinsuit by one of the GOG staff.
Dibs! :P

Oh but I am not a Gog staff member :(
Post edited December 11, 2013 by lukslo
+1 rep from me!

EDIT: Post again so we can rep you :D
Post edited December 11, 2013 by Man-Eater
high rated
Does rep work that way? Seriously, I always get confused by how rep works o_o
Austrobogulator: Does rep work that way? Seriously, I always get confused by how rep works o_o
I've given up on how the hell rep works. XD You figure that out and you unlock the mysteries of the Universe.
IAmSinistar: Careful, I hear that when you hit 1000, you're harvested, hollowed out, and worn as a skinsuit by one of the GOG staff.
I've heard that happened to our late fellow JudasIscariot. :D
Post edited December 11, 2013 by Thespian*
high rated
Anyway, I still need to iron out a few things with this, so I'm not ready just yet, but I'm pretty close.
Austrobogulator: Does rep work that way? Seriously, I always get confused by how rep works o_o
tinyE: I've given up on how the hell rep works. XD You figure that out and you unlock the mysteries of the Universe.
Too late. You only can unlock those mysteries if your rep is exactly "42" at the time. Don't ask me why. :D
tinyE: I've given up on how the hell rep works. XD You figure that out and you unlock the mysteries of the Universe.
Thespian*: Too late. You only can unlock those mysteries if your rep is exactly "42" at the time. Don't ask me why. :D
I'm tired of 42. Can't we come up with something more fun?
tinyE: I'm tired of 42. Can't we come up with something more fun?
Not until you explain why a Chultonian, chaotic creature as you has an EVEN number of tentacles? ;)
Post edited December 11, 2013 by Thespian*